Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Cruces, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Address on the paperwork leads to the accounting office of Border International which houses the Border Brew across the street. Perhaps that is moving over.
Looks like Border Brew and "Baked Chicken"

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Saphira
^ Just in time, I'm heading to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving! Perhaps a visit to White Sands NP can be arranged.

I've been wondering what has taken so long with this site — I posted construction pictures way back on April 13th!
The host business had to be built out and then open I suppose. It took a long while before the parking lot was paved.

Reactions: Tyl
As previously posted, Las Cruces superchargers are open!
On this Monday the cafe was training staff.
Note the ICE vehicles at the chargers. I didn't say anything to anyone but somehow this will have to be stopped. I wouldn’t rely on local police. Is there a way to report this?
Be aware this location is near a sewage treatment plant. Might need to use biohazard mode on warm days.
20231120_102445.jpg

Reactions: Tyl and lopezch19
And it is really just 15 stalls? That's not a regular number as each cabinet supports 4 stalls. I saw somebody raise question earlier in this thread, but don't see any answers.
No answers just a guess…
Looks like 4 cabinets so one has an empty slot. Maybe that is all they were allowed to fit in the parking lot? Also, Roasted Rooster grand opening is tomorrow! I hope it does well in that location.

Reactions: AudreyHTX1 and IdaX