Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Mexico NEVI Awards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Thanks to a heads up in Supercharger - Las Vegas, NM - 7th St

First New Mexico NEVI awards. Tesla has 7, although the majority (4) will add to existing charging. The other 3 seem to be previously identified locations, although they were identified quite a while ago. These awards should help move things on.

AwardeeLocationTesla V2/V3Tesla New?
TeslaEncinoPermit
TeslaGallupV3
TeslaLas VegasV2Permit
TeslaLordsburgPermit
TeslaSanta RosaV2
TeslaTucumcariV2Permit
TeslaWagon MoundPermit
EV GatewayLas CrucesV3
Francis EnergyLos Lunas
Francis EnergyRatonPermit
Francis EnergySocorroV3
Francis EnergyT or CV2
PIlotJamestown
PIlotMoriartyPermit
Red E Charging LLCAlbuquerqueV3
Red E Charging LLCBernalilloPermit
Red E Charging LLCGrantsV3 (Milan)
Red E Charging LLCMaxwell
Red E Charging LLCSanta FeV2
SkyChargers LLCDemingV2

Hi, I covered the NEVI awards in more depth after I got a lot of open records request documents. That's detailed in the below long X/Twitter thread. I'll add more to the thread if it's relevant, but I think I got all the major players covered.

Do you mind reposting here? Those of us who aren't on Twitter can't see the whole thread, at least not easily... Thx!

Do you mind reposting here? Those of us who aren't on Twitter can't see the whole thread, at least not easily... Thx!
Hi, that might take awhile longer since it's a thread of greater than 20 X posts. I guess I could just copy and paste what I said into a very long forum post below. I'll try to have that up by the end of the week, but I'm quite busy.

In the meantime, does anyone know any good no login X/Twitter viewers?

I'll try to make a YouTube video summarizing the results by the end of the month to convey the information in an easier to understand medium.

Reactions: Tectonic