Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greenville progress...
Greenville SC 5:17:14.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg

Last edited:
shumdit: I bought some extra time by distracting my daughter with yogurt mountain, so I could get out and snoop around a little. She was convinced I was going to be arrested for going inside the yellow tape!

drewnick: It is 8. You can actually see all of them in that first pic.

martini: "EU"- I thought that was odd myself, so I took a close-up hoping someone else might have an idea of its significance. I hope they didn't ship the wrong box! haha.

airj: I'd love to get back by there and ask the crew where they're headed next, but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow. Shumdit?

shumdit: I bought some extra time by distracting my daughter with yogurt mountain, so I could get out and snoop around a little. She was convinced I was going to be arrested for going inside the yellow tape!

drewnick: It is 8. You can actually see all of them in that first pic.

martini: "EU"- I thought that was odd myself, so I took a close-up hoping someone else might have an idea of its significance. I hope they didn't ship the wrong box! haha.

airj: I'd love to get back by there and ask the crew where they're headed next, but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow. Shumdit?

I wonder what time the crews start/finish? I can see if I can get by while they are there.

Hmmm, looks like not much has been done this week. Looks like they are stuck on something, or perhaps pulled off to a higher priority location?

Shumdit, I don't know why, but your second photo above isn't scaling down, and is blowing out the page width.

Hmmm, looks like not much has been done this week. Looks like they are stuck on something, or perhaps pulled off to a higher priority location?

Shumdit, I don't know why, but your second photo above isn't scaling down, and is blowing out the page width.

I don't know. I uploaded them from my phone right when I took them. I agree about the lack or work there this week.

Ya, I'm slightly disappointed with the progress. Oh well.

I don't think there are any more important locations under construction right now in the SE. Tifton, GA hasn't broken ground and Atlanta, GA still doesn't have a permit. Unless Charlotte, NC is moving along and we just don't know about it.

Although there appears to be some kind of delay, it will still get done shortly. Just a little more patience.