Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Council Bluffs, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CAUTION: Anyone using Council Bluffs SC should know that as of Fall '16, the I29 exit to US 275 is closed for major construction, AND THE Nav SYSTEM DOESN'T KNOW IT! Very distressing when under 3% having finished 190 miles from Worthington MN. Nav to Lake Manawa State Park, Council Bluffs instead (there's an exit by that name off I19/I80). Almost the same travel distance as US 275 exit. Once off freeway, Nav to SC will be correct.

Here's a newbie lesson learned on trip to central NE: better to drive 65 in 75 zone, getting 250 from X90 (10 left to spare) than to drive 75 getting only 230, and having to make side trip to HPWC80. Turned 5.5 hour trip into 4 hour trip.

CAUTION: Anyone using Council Bluffs SC should know that as of Fall '16, the I29 exit to US 275 is closed for major construction, AND THE Nav SYSTEM DOESN'T KNOW IT! Very distressing when under 3% having finished 190 miles from Worthington MN. Nav to Lake Manawa State Park, Council Bluffs instead (there's an exit by that name off I29/I80). Almost the same travel distance as US 275 exit. Once off freeway, Nav to SC will be correct.

Here's a newbie lesson learned on trip to central NE: better to drive 65 in 75 zone, getting 250 from X90 (10 left to spare) than to drive 75 getting only 230, and having to make side trip to HPWC80. Turned 5.5 hour trip into 4 hour trip.