Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone near the supercharger that can verify if it's working? I'm headed out to Moses lake today and I was really planning on hitting that supercharger, but it's showing unavailable. Any help will be appreciated thanks.
Charged here yesterday (Friday, August 21st). Hit 145kw, saw 4 others during the time I was there. When I passed through the previous Saturday, it was marked as offline on the map. It showed as normal yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
5E8CE32E-4FB8-4AC8-9B47-1AAC5B94E5E1.jpeg
My friend is at Moses Lake and reports that only 4 chargers are working.

Went through there this afternoon. Still only 4 stalls working.
@goneskiian
Saw your recent post about reduced Spokane Supercharger availably as chances are made. As you head back west I assume you’ll stop here too. Please include an update about the number of charges working at Moses Lake. We’ll be wanting to stop at both locations on the 26th.
Thanks!

@goneskiian
Saw your recent post about reduced Spokane Supercharger availably as chances are made. As you head back west I assume you’ll stop here too. Please include an update about the number of charges working at Moses Lake. We’ll be wanting to stop at both locations on the 26th.
Thanks!
Sorry to leave you hanging!

Had my back go out 2 days before heading back and it was all I could do to climb out of the car and crawl into bed when I got home. Glad to hear you found it fully functional. I'm pretty sure it was still at half capacity on my way home on the 19th.

• Informative
Reactions: 3'sterly
Thanks for that, it's a great resource. Is there a mailing list that would tell me when there are new magic docks, kind of an addition to your tableau viz? I missed the one at Forks, WA until I saw it on your tableau viz!
Thanks. No mailing list per se, as Supercharge.info's changes page does not trigger on the Magic Dock field. I do post updates on X, although installs have trailed off and there hasn't been a new one seen since early in the week. My Twitter feed is here: https://twitter.com/doyendon