Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome bpsmits to Sydney.
There are a few around, but they are still quite rare on the streets based on some of the reactions I still get when I take mine out.
If your missing your Model S and want the Tesla experience whilst here you can hire an Evoke Limo.
Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service

Thanks for the suggestion, but we already moved to Broadbeach Waters.
Leaving for Mossmann next Friday.

We are driving a Grand Cherokee. A real nice car but does not get close to a model S

Wife just spotted a Silver Model S at Brisbane Boys Grammar School while dropping off our boys. Alas ours has now slipped to mid-March.

Ray
Finally got a photo of it.
IMG_4215.JPG

Spotted in Romastreet Parkland in Brisbane.

I've spotted a few in Melbourne recently that I haven't seen or heard of before.

A multicoat Red with the rego OVRCLK heading down Swan Street at Olympic Park.

A black (I think) with the rego SKPY on Riversdale Road in Hawthorn.

A blue (I think) with the rego 1CE something on Malvern Road in Armadale.

Will have to get faster with my camera to capture these.

I've spotted a few in Melbourne recently that I haven't seen or heard of before.

A multicoat Red with the rego OVRCLK heading down Swan Street at Olympic Park.

A black (I think) with the rego SKPY on Riversdale Road in Hawthorn.

A blue (I think) with the rego 1CE something on Malvern Road in Armadale.

Will have to get faster with my camera to capture these.

I ply those same streets but haven't seen them, luck you.

Spotted another white Model S on the Princes freeway near Traralgon this morning heading east.
Younger bearded driver with wife and kids on board.
Rego was AEU-377, I don't think it's been spotted on here before.

That was me on the way to Dinner Plain via Bairnsdale. You must have been travelling the same direction I guess to get that good a look! Keiron spotted us once before in Rosebud a while back.

Yeh, I was the one taking photos of you in my mirror!
how did the trip go? Did you recharge at Bairnsdale?

Went well, thanks! Was close in to Bairnsdale (3% indicated) and a *long* charge on a 40A (kindly provided by the Bairnsdale owner you've met) but no problem at all up to Dinner Plain. If you're on the whatsapp group I posted a pic of the two Teslas up in the snow. Heading home tomorrow which will be a fair bit quicker due to the altitude loss and resulting shorter charge in Bairnsdale.