Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Spotted in Sydney.

Spotted a White Model S on the Princes Highway near Morwell about 4:30 this afternoon, they were heading East so
maybe they live down this way or have holiday house in Paynesville / Metung area!
sorry no photo, I was heading West.

There's an owner who lives in Bairnsdale with a white Model S, quite possibly him. Met him at the Richmond opening event and ran in to him again at Richmond a few weeks back.

Well one week after spotting a white MS near Morwell today I saw it again, it was parked in a
rest area near the Yallourn turnoff, by the time I realised what it was I'd gone past so a U turn
was quickly despatched, if you call 2k a quick U'ie. It is Nick from Bairnsdale having a snooze
after a late night in Melbourne. After I woke him he happily gave me a quick tour and bit of a
chat he was off like a rocket towards B'dale. He got his car in January and has
already done over 18000 k's.

Last edited:
I'm a Tesla owner from The Netherlands.
Have been travelling for 3 weeks in the Sydney and Brisbane area.
Did not see a Tesla yet.
Two weeks to go....

Welcome bpsmits to Sydney.
There are a few around, but they are still quite rare on the streets based on some of the reactions I still get when I take mine out.
If your missing your Model S and want the Tesla experience whilst here you can hire an Evoke Limo.
Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service