Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX investor's thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the best business plan and investment case that have been published recently?

I liked Casey's blog but his last relevant post is from 2021.

I'd also like to hear ideas of other possible SpaceX Earth-based ventures – besides Starlink (well priced-in already, see $100B/y as forecasted by ARK), Earth-to-Earth transportation (incompatible with Tesla's mission) and orbit tourism. Like Tesla, with FSD, stationary storage and solar.
Haven't seen much new info really.

Don't forget military applications for both Starlink and Starship. We have also seen some hints that the Airforce is preparing/prepared to build their own Starship launch facilities.

• Helpful
Reactions: replicant
And here we go...

Up a bit more, looks like it's exchanging at $97/share.

$180 billion US?. And shares will be sold at $97 each but not to raise any additional funds.
Is that a question?

To add to all this, Elon owns 42% of SpaceX, so he has $75 billion of his net worth there. A third. For anyone following along, his net worth is up $85 billion this year. Nobody else is up as much, but the billionaires are posting huge gains. And I mean percentage gains.

After 30 minutes of trading today, DXYZ ETF is up 30%.
Here's the trade so far today. That peak was an increase of 125% from yesterday's close. Everyone read the article at lunch, and the dumpers took profits.

1712334246562.png