Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla to Starlink/SpaceX portfolio ratio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0% if it happened today, but I could see switching to it as my stock to nibble on in my current 401k as payroll funds come in. So it would reduce the number of shares of TSLA in the future one paycheck at a time.

If TSLA was at ATH I'd be more likely to want to diversify.

I find the survey interesting. Even more interesting would be whether we as small Tesla investors will even get access to the SpaceX shares? How realistic is that? It should be easier for SpaceX to sell the shares in the largest possible blocks than in much smaller packages to small investors. Unless, of course, SpaceX couldn't find any buyers.

Elon has mentioned in the past something along the lines that it would be exciting if Tesla shareholders were given access to SpaceX shares.

How would a Tesla stockholder purchase of SpaceX stock work in the real world? Would my bank inform me of the opportunity to buy? Would it also work in Europe/Switzerland? Does anyone know anything about this, including whether such actions have been done in the past?