Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone please help - I'm stuck in valet mode by accident and it's a third party purchase (I'm new owner, details arent reflected yet on app)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In addition, I am surprised it worked even on a grandfathered lifetime free supercharging car. There can still be idle fees. Since Tesla doesn't know who the current owner is, and until the account has been changed, wouldn't the old owner be billed? Also, I agree Tesla will likely remove the free supercharging.

In addition, I am surprised it worked even on a grandfathered lifetime free supercharging car. There can still be idle fees. Since Tesla doesn't know who the current owner is, and until the account has been changed, wouldn't the old owner be billed? Also, I agree Tesla will likely remove the free supercharging.

I don't think they will. They already completed the transfer and it's in my name now and showing the supercharging on my spec page. Not sure why they'd later go back in and remove that. I think I'm good to go.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 3.27.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 3.27.05 PM.png
    100 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Amow83