Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uhm, not feeling too happy about this mornings drop. For CSIQ it's a nice buying opportunity, but for TSLA I guess I shouldn't have bought as many March $270's, looks like the pennant might be broken to the wrong side :/ Anyone got an update on the chart, where's the support line that we better not break?

According to my chart, 230 trend line is the next major support level. But it's feeling like this level (236-238) might be where it's at. We'll see if we head lower tomorrow. But with this drop, TSLA is quickly becoming oversold so I'm actually fine with a little consolidation. Though, I wish I was in front of my computer when TSLA was in the 260s and gotten out then because today is a buying opportunity.

Anyone got a clue what has caused this slump? The overall market is only down 0.3% so getting a -3% on TSLA today as well as CSIQ is a bit of a reaction that looks like news, but with no news...

All I can see is general unease about Ukraine. No significant economic data released today, no analyst changes that I can tell (definitely nothing from Adam Jonas).

Can anyone find anything TSLA-specific that was released over the weekend / this morning? Almost every material news article I can find was released before the close on Friday.

Relatively low volume compared to the past few weeks. The overall market is being dragged down as well. It's going to be magnified with momentum stocks. I wouldn't read too much into it. It's near impossible to time the market. Like the other thread says, I think $280 is in the cards by end of March so I'll be holding on for a bit and liquidate some to pay taxes.

All I can see is general unease about Ukraine. No significant economic data released today, no analyst changes that I can tell (definitely nothing from Adam Jonas).

Can anyone find anything TSLA-specific that was released over the weekend / this morning? Almost every material news article I can find was released before the close on Friday.

Everything is red today as China exports slumped by shocking 18%.

I am pretty sure it has got more to do with China export numbers. The price of oil went down as well due to this.