Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Thx. PT?

$340

"Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch initiated coverage of Tesla (TSLA) after the closing bell with an Outperform rating and $340 price target. The stock closed the day up $6.24 to $248.17. The electric car maker is a "transformative battery-powered product company" with "leading expertise" in cell design, packaging, associated software, human-machine and machine-machine interaction design, Rusch tells investors in a research note. The analyst included Tesla as part of his Solar initiation report, which included a total of nine names in the space. Solar represents a high growth opportunity with downside protection from improving relative cost curves and lower commodity risks, the analyst argues. Rusch also gave Outperform ratings to First Solar (FSLR), Canadian Solar (CSIQ), SunEdison (SUNE) and SunPower (SPWR), among others."

I don't know how Colbert will conduct his interviews now out of character from his previous show(I will get a feel tonight). I know he is a smart guy. When Elon was on his show last time I thought he was genuinely amazed by the the SpaceX vertical landing stuff. Could just be a conversation about going to Mars.

Last edited:
$340

"Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch initiated coverage of Tesla (TSLA) after the closing bell with an Outperform rating and $340 price target. The stock closed the day up $6.24 to $248.17. The electric car maker is a "transformative battery-powered product company" with "leading expertise" in cell design, packaging, associated software, human-machine and machine-machine interaction design, Rusch tells investors in a research note. The analyst included Tesla as part of his Solar initiation report, which included a total of nine names in the space. Solar represents a high growth opportunity with downside protection from improving relative cost curves and lower commodity risks, the analyst argues. Rusch also gave Outperform ratings to First Solar (FSLR), Canadian Solar (CSIQ), SunEdison (SUNE) and SunPower (SPWR), among others."

Looks like Colin Rusch joined Oppenheimer from Northland Securities Aug 20: People and Firms | Industry Moves and Growth Sectors | Power Finance & Risk

The last price target he had at Northland that I can find is $298 on May 5, but that may not be the most recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.