Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday we got the early news of 6900 cars delivered. The next two quarters should be fun, since we have yet to go ... giga-factory announcement, AWD super sport announcement, beta Model X, launch party, drive events beginning in the fall ... and surely I'm missing something here.

So yesterday we got the early news of 6900 cars delivered. The next two quarters should be fun, since we have yet to go ... giga-factory announcement, AWD super sport announcement, beta Model X, launch party, drive events beginning in the fall ... and surely I'm missing something here.

Yep, there's a solid pipeline of positive news flowing from Tesla for the next few months. Plus analyst upgrades thrown on top.

You missed one of the more important ones :) China deliveries starting in March!!!

Also, RHD models coming out for UK, Japan, Australia, and Singapore

You missed one of the more important ones :) China deliveries starting in March!!!

Also, RHD models coming out for UK, Japan, Australia, and Singapore

27.00% Margins for Q4:

The analyst estimates that for every 1,000 units of upside it would drive at least $35MM of EBIT upside and $0.19 - $0.23 of EPS upside. In terms of 4Q13, we estimate that the incremental 700-750 units could generate an additional $0.20 of EPS (vs our $0.19 estimate) and gross margin of 27% (vs our current forecast of 26%).

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/Tesla+Motors+(TSLA)+Turns+Sentiment+Around+with+Volume+Announcement+-+Deutsche+Bank/9057361.html

We're just a little under 15 minutes before the market closes and it's looking like a pathetic finish considering today's price action. Yeah, I know there was a lot of profit taking in the first hour of trading but it managed it pick back up steadily throughout the day. But it's given a lot back in the last hour probably due to more profit taking. I was really hoping TSLA close above 166.60 based off technicals but that's looking highly improbable now. I'll post a chart later this afternoon along with more thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.