Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1680599276313.jpeg

This one

Reactions: EnzoXYZ
I see signs of WS slowly seeing what really is happening, maybe thanks to James Stephenson for picturing brightly where rolling 12 months is pointing to, which indicator I mentioned yesterday too. best ever 1st quarter. Lars Strandridder yesterday‘s video pointing out a few fundamental points overseen bij WS too. so my $ are placed on a huge recovery today today to close above Friday’s maybe even and maybe the former green line is still intact then. Thanks for the update @dl003 !
Compare 2023Q1 to 2023Q4 and do the same for all previous years and they'll see the light :cool:.
Last Q was the best ever and the first time it was significantly better than Q4 of the previous year.

Reactions: dc_h
0DTE update
[SPY 410.11 within D trading range but above MAXpain (409) and above W MAXpain (405)]
[$TSLA 192.50 trading below option trading levels and MAXpain]
My expectation is that in service of 0DTE, @tsla today will end a few dollars lower than yesterday's close. Tomorrow and thursday the dependance on TSLA for 0DTE manipulation might not be as strong as today.

Agree on DCB, Macro not looking good either as pressure on FED to not go weak coming weeks. China and Russia opened proxy attacks on the dollar via OPEC+ as they both are in bigger problems, I might add
Closed my -P 192,50 for friday and "rolled" into -C 207.50 for next week.
Still think my SPY -C 394 and QQQ -C 316 for may 5th will be safe.

I only don't get the -P roll on a DCB-call, why not roll down -C instead and only close -P @dl003 ?

Agree on DCB, Macro not looking good either as pressure on FED to not go weak coming week. China and Russia opened proxy attacks on the dollar via OPEC+
Closed my -P 192,50 for friday and "rolled" into -C 207.50 for next week.
Still think my SPY -C 394 and QQQ --C 316 for may 5th will be safe.

I only don't get the -P roll on a DCB-call, why not roll down -C instead and only close -P @dl003 ?
I'm still betting on price action for the next 7 days being somewhat contained so lowering my put strike is enough risk management for me today. I don't want to roll my down my Cs as, strictly delta speaking, I'm still having a lot of - delta from my naked 2024 short calls (about 12% of my account atm). Once this ER is out of the way I'll start selling calls more aggressively.

On a more personal note, I'm draining cash from my account for a big purchase so right now I can't take too many directional bets.

Last edited:
I get that there are reasons that the 10 year is down so much over the last month. But if interest rates were the biggest factor in this drop over the last year, I fail to see how TSLA won’t run up as it’s getting less attractive to take money out of the stock market and put it in treasuries or savings accounts.

It can’t be both:

Interest rates up = bad for stocks
Interest rates down = stagflation = bad for stocks

I think in the next week or two, the market starts to respond to reflect the lower interest rates and hopefully it coincides with a run up into ER. Closed a few CC at small profit and buying some 4/14 200c and 4/28 220c. Holding a couple -p195 for this week.

Wow, that looks like concerted attack on the stock today, every time it’s climbs, being beaten down fast…
Which would be easier on lower-volume days. RSI hourly is not yet indicating oversold position, so we still can go lower. I am looking at gap-fills 189 and 183 coming into the picture if my "purple zone" as drown above does not hold and is tested as a resistance the coming hours and days. But until now it holds as a bottom! So we seem to be on the verge of the next move, that should be strong and then should be followed through.
In close-up:
Schermafbeelding 2023-04-04 om 18.04.38.png