Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My (estimated) January delivery finally reappeared! Progress I suppose!

Attachments

• F9399A60-C3D5-4885-B151-27D993DBC705.jpeg
    F9399A60-C3D5-4885-B151-27D993DBC705.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Getting a little jealous of everyone that's getting "the call." I think between the time we ordered our 5-seater and now we've decided we prefer the 6-seater, so I've been hoping they'd give me a ring, as I don't want to fork out the increased value from the 3 price increases plus the value of the upgraded seats.
I am in the same boat! We ordered a 7 seater in July before any price increases but would now prefer 6 seat option. Holding out hope for a call to switch

Reactions: 1pinhigh
As long as you're not in the Bay Area you should have some time to apply for loan and get everything in order once your VIN number pops up on your account. It could range from 3-5 days to even 2 weeks or so. I'm all the way on the east coast so I haven't bothered with any loan applications until I see a VIN on my account.
This may be a stupid question. Can I ask why the Bay Area buyers won’t have the same time to apply for a loan? Because of the delivery time from the factory?

This may be a stupid question. Can I ask why the Bay Area buyers won’t have the same time to apply for a loan? Because of the delivery time from the factory?
Yeah I think our hero @sunnyvaletree only had a couple days from when he got his VIN and was finishing up the loan as of delivery morning or the day before. Never know how long the banks will take too. When I got my first loan in Feb, the approval took 10 min. When it expired and I had to redo it, a different bank through Tesla wanted proof of income and it took underwriting 3-4 days to review and approve.

Does anyone know if the projecting puddle lights that I purchased for a pre refresh Model X will work on the on a Refreshed X? are the lights inside the cabin changed
Most likely, they won't work in the new X. We noticed that the lights in the refreshed S are different and the Model X lights will most likely be updated as well. The cabin lights changed in the refreshed S as well.

Reactions: croman and EV_LIFE
Just got the call from Tesla.
Original order: 03/15/2021, MSM 7 Seats, 20” wheels, no FSD, black interiors, Southern California.
I was asked to update to 6 seats, to get it early next year. I asked if there’s a possibility to get it by year end. I was told, chances are low, but not 0. So, there’s a chance.
I wanted to update to 6 seats regardless, as it makes more sense for my needs. So, I agreed to the change.
Quick follow up on my own message from yesterday.
The online status updated to 6 seater from 7. The price increase was $3K as expected. EDD is still January (which may mean nothing).