Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL Pictures of Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shameless Plug but kinda cool

K, hopefully no-one takes offense to this as it is a bit of shameless plug :)

I've been working on this project for the past few years and I just used it to markup a Tesla Photo. It's kinda cool cause you can upload your own image, tag it, and then embed it on your blog and others can embed etc etc. Beats the static no information images usually shown. Thought maybe it might be of use to some people uploading photos here (ie: upload a photo of the inside of the car, and then add a closeup photo of the carbon fiber interior) etc etc.

Anyways, if you dont care to look, just keep on moving by lol

http://www.imagespike.com/show-image.php?strImgGUID=d694b210-ac38-11e1-87d6-42a164122ca6

Had to be in NYC today and they had the Red beta Vin #47 there. Had the standard silver wheels on it, but I got a store rep to hold the performance wheel up to the S so that we can get a slightly better idea of how they may look:

2012-06-13 13.46.05.jpg

2012-06-13 13.46.14.jpg

And, not much new, but here's some additional shots.

2012-06-13 14.04.19.jpg

2012-06-13 14.04.31.jpg

2012-06-13 14.04.45.jpg

As an aside, the car had the white leather and was perforated. I liked! I was also told the new Obeche wood would actually have 2 finishes: gloss and textured. He was unsure where the NY test drives would take place.

Just saw the car in Vancouver. Wow, way better in person. And the difference since the October version is massive. FYI i asked about the charging door, people kept on running into it and I asked how often it breaks. The rep said it was magnetic and they sometimes have to put it back on.
photo.JPG

Agreed, I considered photoshopping to help, but overall it's a good way to see the red and carbon in the same light. The guys arms were also straining a bit so I didn't wanna force him to sit there reposing.

If you do want to make a change to your wheel choice, I was told that wheel choice does not affect the build of the car. But I was encouraged to make a change sooner rather than later on my wheel choice. Currently I'm going with the Gray wheels, but am considering going to silver. I'm trying to get Tesla to track down a photo of a real Reg Signature car with Carbon Gray wheels to see what it looks like so I can confirm the Gray wheels were the right choice for me.

So you may have time to make a wheel change even after they send the order to the factory. I would imagine it would be very easy for Tesla to change that part of the car before delivery.

If not washing the car is the solution then I'm set! I was hoping the sport wheels would be similar to the Roadster's and almost black since I think that looks better. Maybe that will be an aftermarket solution.