Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL Pictures of Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's something very appealing and elegant about that Green (yes, I'm repeating myself here) and all the chrome looks more subtle with the Green than in-your-face with the Blue (which does look like a Prius's or a BMW 5's Blue).

The Green seems to be a slightly darker variation of Aston Martin's aptly-named "Hardly Green" - AM was the first car I thought of when I saw the Model S Green:

Aston Martin - Rapide

Aston Martin - DBS Coupe

There's something very appealing and elegant about that Green (yes, I'm repeating myself here) and all the chrome looks more subtle with the Green than in-your-face with the Blue (which does look like a Prius's or a BMW 5's Blue).

The Green seems to be a slightly darker variation of Aston Martin's aptly-named "Hardly Green" - AM was the first car I thought of when I saw the Model S Green:

Aston Martin - Rapide

Aston Martin - DBS Coupe

I like the green a lot as well but I'm hoping that it's quite a bit darker than the green on those Astons! I guess that I'll know in a few days! So very exciting.

Some additional curiosities on the green...
  1. INTERIOR says "___ Mojave", which I presume aligns with the old name "Mojave Tan" but the seats are black.
  2. SPORT says "Performance Package NO" but the seats have the red piping of the Performance interior.

If these are show cars for the tour they might have just tried to build 10 cars with every single option to show them all regardless of "packages"

I cannot get to either of the next two events, and so I'm very interested in seeing true-color photos of the various colors, particularly the blue v green v brown. Thanks in advance!

One of my plans at the event it take pictures of as many of the colors as I can. I definitely want to get pictures of the non-signature colors. I'll post 'em when I got 'em.

Cool pic from Jurvetson:

2012-tesla-model-s-display-screen-photo-flickr-user-jurvetson_100393720_l.jpg

Some nice interior shots would be appreciated too...trickier I know, but still appreciated, esp. if you have a decent wide angle lens.

This is a very appealing picture. It actually looks a lot better then I thought it would in "real life". The lighting is just how I would imagine it would be if I were sitting in the drivers seat, which is rare as when you get something it is usually over hyped in your mind. This looks stunning. Next year can't come soon enough :(