Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslas are still a bit of a rarity around here... and at my workplace (where I've acquired a bit of notoriety for Serena) there are NO other EVs of ANY kind.

Walking out to my car to go home yesterday I nearly tripped over my jaw when I saw a blue MS 60 parked in the visitor spaces (albeit a bit crooked!).

WHA..??? I figured it must be a client or something and thought for sure I'd get it mentioned to me later, but so far the owner remains a mystery.

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

Perhaps that should go in the Celebrity thread as you just papped Lelani Munter. :cool:

How Leilani Munter Uses Racing To Raise Environmental Awareness

ncw_e_eff_oil_b1_300x300.jpg

--
Leilani Munter positions herself behind the steering wheel of her sleek, silver-colored Tesla Model S and excitedly talks about the quietness, the performance and the pleasure she derives from driving her electric car. She switches on the heated seats on this cold winter day and immediately demonstrates her car's quick acceleration. A few minutes later she's parked in front of a coffee shop, and upon walking into the business she takes delight in the employees' reaction to the wording on her North Carolina license plate: EFF Oil.

"I had applied for EFF U Oil, but I got a letter from the DMV saying no," Munter said with a laugh. "Then I filed for EFF Oil and that one went through."
--

I just passed a dark (green or black, I would guess) Model S on Highbridge / Route 92 between Manlius and Dewitt at almost exactly 2PM. I was heading Northwest and it was heading Southeast. I flashed my lights at the last second but did not see any acknowledgment.

I just passed a dark (green or black, I would guess) Model S on Highbridge / Route 92 between Manlius and Dewitt at almost exactly 2PM. I was heading Northwest and it was heading Southeast. I flashed my lights at the last second but did not see any acknowledgment.

I have a buddy that lives in that neck of the woods (just off Troop K Rd above the Cavalry Golf Club), and I think he has seen a dark one in the area as well.