Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 Tesla's in my neighborhood now

UuG0oGj.png

Chrome turbines

UvQLrMO.png

I can't believe I saw another today. Usually I go months without seeing one. Saw one a few days back and now this pretty 60 on 610 North in Houston this afternoon.

Notice all the other cars on the road, then look at the Tesla - its a lonely little petunia isn't it???

tesla 4 23 15.JPG

I'm trying to think of a reasonable way to contribute to this thread, being someone who drives 50,000 miles a year on my ICE around northern California, mainly Silicon Valley, Central Valley and Monterey Bay. I first thought getting a GoPro that I never touch during driving and doing a monthly collage of every sighting in a way that never affects my attention to actual operation of the vehicle, but I keep thinking that would end up being Big Brotherish because it would amount to a partial but substantial record of where almost every regional Tesla frequents. Any fair ideas that doesn't give the whereabouts of every local owner?

Last edited by a moderator: