Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this isn't technically a random Model S, but definitely random and definitely related...

On I5 in North San Diego county today. Taken from a Model S at least.

image.jpg

because the image's metadata contains enough info so that some software will present it right side up and they don't know that it will be rotated when they post it ... but that info is ignored when presented here.

This. I didn't notice it until now. Pic was taken on an iPhone. In fact it still displays correctly on my phone via Tapatalk.

Latest spotting for me was a blue one on 19's today at a bicycle race SW of Seattle (Mason Lake to be precise). I was wondering if someone in the local cycling community might be among the early adopters! Great to see!

Cheers!

Had my racing days and Tesla driving days lined up that could have been me. Boy did I hate the Mason Lake series... nothing like riding around for 50 miles in 40 degree rain. At least the weather was ok this weekend.

Had my racing days and Tesla driving days lined up that could have been me. Boy did I hate the Mason Lake series... nothing like riding around for 50 miles in 40 degree rain. At least the weather was ok this weekend.
We definitely lucked out on the weather yesterday! One of the nicest days I can remember for the Mason series in the last ten years. Not a drop of rain, mostly sunny and even very little wind. I don't ever recall having trouble seeing in the last few miles of the lap because of wearing dark lenses and the flickering light of the sun shining through the trees.

Sorry for the off topic bike race talk. I'll be sure to stop and introduce myself the next time I see this fellow bike racer in their S!

Cheers!