Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find even a 24" screen restrictive. These portable devices are handy, but they're not a replacement for a notebook, which isn't a replacement for a desktop either. I use all three types of devices.

18650's aren't going anywhere.

When I was a kid, my mom drove a Rambler:
rambler-cars-4.jpg

I sometimes wonder what inspires tags, monikers, screen names. I tried to narrow down srafail, and was left with a few reasonable candidates.
California State Relief Administration
Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA-type Semiregular variable star
Suicide risk assessment
Satanic ritual abuse
Surveillance radar approach
Superhuman Registration Act (Marvel Comics)

I sort of suspect the last one, as an indirect reference to Iron Man!

What color are your wheels this week? Just teasing. :) [I went through some of the same wheel color angst, but mine subsided once I signed the MVPA.]

We need a Randomizer Design Gallery; hold down a spin button for a mo', and release. Round and round it goes ...! And a random mix of colours and options comes up. Hours of fun for kids and grownups!

The genius of the TM designers: it's very hard to come up with a lousy combo.

...the $200-500 into the price of the car and that's ok. Nobody would be upset if the car cost 58,500 to start instead of 57,500 (only they wouldn't be able to say under 50,000)...

It is marketing 'gospel' and habit and policy that prices must end in 5 or 9 - "The Rule of 5 and 9". Supposedly, the consumers' attention span fades after the 1st few digits, so $5999.99 is perceived as $5000 or $5900, instead of $6000 - 1¢, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.