Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I stand wholeheartedly behind my statement. Watched too many times efforts in R that were truly worthy of YouTube ...

I'm sure that's why insurance rates are higher for women. No. Wait. ... that's not right.

-clutches head- It's making my little teeny brain hurt! Make the pain stop!

- - - Updated - - -

[Bonnie to insert anything she wants here, absolutely anything, free pass, go for it...]

I can't!! I'm laughing!

My view ...

Slide1.jpg

I bet you played "chicken" on the rail tracks when you were a kid, right?

No, but I guess I'm making up for lost time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope to meet you in person at a future event.

:biggrin:

We already met. At the pre-event dinner for the Model X premier. I was the one that gave the reporter a ride from the resturant to the event.

Intervention episode

i watched Intervention last night and this dude was spending $1000/mo on vodka, and he was a waiter!

btw - they said he drank a gallon of vodka a day, and has been an alcoholic for 7 years. how is that possible? if i drank a gallon of vodka even once, i would be dead (or wish i was). this dude would just get up the next morning, smoke a cigarette, and start drinking again. then go work an 8 hour shift as a waiter. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.