Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random 'Bogey alerts' for parked vehicles drastically increased in 2024.3.15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one vehicle parked on the side of the road in my neighborhood against the curb on a left curve that always alerts and turns red in the visualization. Since I updated to 3.15, these false alarms have gotten much more frequent and with nothing obvious in common to cause them. Driving on a straight neighborhood road with multiple cars parked on the right curb, a random one will turn red and I'm alerted to watch out for it. Has anyone else seen this?

There is one vehicle parked on the side of the road in my neighborhood against the curb on a left curve that always alerts and turns red in the visualization. Since I updated to 3.15, these false alarms have gotten much more frequent and with nothing obvious in common to cause them. Driving on a straight neighborhood road with multiple cars parked on the right curb, a random one will turn red and I'm alerted to watch out for it. Has anyone else seen this?
I've never seen the red one - I get some cars in my neighborhood turning dark grey / black, telling me that FSD is watching them. These are cars that are backed into driveways, so my guess is the system thinks they could dart out into the lanes. Otherwise, just light grey as normal.

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
I have not, but still may be "par" for the course.