Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Process Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model S changed production status this weekend from "
Order Confirmed: Your Model S has entered the production queue at our factory in Fremont California." to "
Your Model S has been confirmed and is scheduled for production." it seems like this is going backwards in the process. Does anyone know about this?

A few days ago my estimated delivery went from March to Late February/March. Then today it went to Late March/April. Super sad to see this today.

- I am way too excited for this car, wait is killing me.

My Model S changed production status this weekend from "
Order Confirmed: Your Model S has entered the production queue at our factory in Fremont California." to "
Your Model S has been confirmed and is scheduled for production." it seems like this is going backwards in the process. Does anyone know about this?

A few days ago my estimated delivery went from March to Late February/March. Then today it went to Late March/April. Super sad to see this today.

- I am way too excited for this car, wait is killing me.

They redesigned their website and the messages changed some. The "scheduled for production" is the same thing as "entered the production queue". Both mean it's on the list of cars to be built, but not actually being built yet.