Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging on a 50-amp plug @ Hershey Park Campground.

Charging_at_Hershey.jpg

I really feel sorry for your family -- you buy the car but then neglect to keep untattered clothes on your family? :)

(I know, I know, I have 4 sons... I wish I didn't have to pay that much for stylish "used clothes" fresh out of the store.)

haha, you're not alone. That's actually my wife, and in this case, I think she "distressed" them herself

haha, you're not alone. That's actually my wife, and in this case, I think she "distressed" them herself

Didn't mean to compare spouses to children - I just figured it was a family member of some sort who needed new clothing and was sacrificing for the sake of the Tesla. :)

My wife likes her "used jeans" too. There's something about paying $100 for a pair of "pre-frayed" clothing - or doing it purposely - that just irks the hell out of me. The kids are worse, though, by far.

Here's a photo of the most challenging place I've charged. This is a rental cabin in the Santa Cruz mountains. The original plan was to run the 12 guage extension cord out the window of one of the bedrooms, but I was met with the red ring of death when I tried this. Plugging the UMC directly into the outlet didn't work either since the wire run from the breaker box to the outlet was too long. Luckily I found another outlet where the UMC was happy. Of course, I had to run the UMC cord through a knot-hole in the fence to reach. But that did the trick.

santa_cruz_charging.JPG

Last edited: