Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Model S's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think it's cheating to do a self capture.
Especially if the capture is from a traffic camera, and displayed on the car's web browser.
I snapped this just Wednesday this week, as I was stuck in traffic here in Portland.
See the Model S above the arrow? That's me! (my carpooler snapped the picture while I was driving)

View attachment 16543

So,…does that make your pic a Teslelfie?

Caught red handed.
IMG_5346.jpg

Time to revive this with 2 more. duPont's Cars and Coffee yesterday was a special session held in downtown St. Petersburg where there is a lot of foot traffic. So we got quite a lot of people who happened upon it rather than specifically going to a car show. It's truly amazing the number of people who have never even heard of Tesla and are shocked to find out that such an electric car exists.

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Just saw this thread. Literally hundreds of expensive and custom cars at the Cars and Coffee San Francisco I went to on 7/2015. Bunch of Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Ferraris, Bugatti Veyron, Porsche 918 Hybrid, Pagani Huayra, etc.

Sadly, I was the only fully electric car there was mine. The only car of the future. I'm sure this will change over the coming years as the EV movement increases.

Since this is about pictures of people taking pictures. Here are two from this event.
Carsandcoffee.jpg
ppic01.jpg

Just saw this thread. Literally hundreds of expensive and custom cars at the Cars and Coffee San Francisco I went to on 7/2015. Bunch of Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Ferraris, Bugatti Veyron, Porsche 918 Hybrid, Pagani Huayra, etc.

Sadly, I was the only fully electric car there was mine. The only car of the future. I'm sure this will change over the coming years as the EV movement increases.

Since this is about pictures of people taking pictures. Here are two from this event.
View attachment 108316View attachment 108317

I just had to comment, I really want a mono as a track car.