Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your Refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, feel like forum is mostly about repairs or problems.

Wanted to start a thread of pictures with people showing off their cars and mods so others can get inspiration.

Figured to stick to refreshed 2021+ but all pictures welcome.

Ill start. My un-moded Model S
IMG_2512.jpeg

There was the photo gallery thread here you might have missed. Goes back a few years and might be some inspiration there.

Hey guys, feel like forum is mostly about repairs or problems.

Wanted to start a thread of pictures with people showing off their cars and mods so others can get inspiration.

Figured to stick to refreshed 2021+ but all pictures welcome.

Ill start. My un-moded Model S
View attachment 950864
Beautiful. How do I get my image to be full screen like yours? Mine is a small attachment. thx

Traded in my modded SC Forged 426 Hemi 2014 Jeep SRT with 83k miles in at Carmax and got my 2021 Black on Black Model S Plaid with 16k miles for 68k plus tax in August..

Didn't like the Arachnid black wheels so I got a set of these.

Added sideskirts and mudflaps I paintd black

Rear Spoiler I painted Black

Added some Plaid emblems

I didn't like the clear parts of the tail lights so I got these wraps from RPM Tesla and added some dry CF strips around the rest of the perimeters.

Reactions: ginmqi
I just found out that Tesla uses CF overlay over plastic (not sure if it's even CF). This whole time I thought it was real weaved CF. My coworker's Model 3's spoiler started peeling. He took it to Tesla and they replaced it.
CF.jpg

Last edited:
I use the Next feature of the volume scroll a lot and I kept hitting the right turn signal.
I was doing some work on my BMW M60 console and I bought these cabinet door stop buttons on Amazon.
So I used one on the steering wheel and it works great.
Next is no problem and I don't hit the turn signal button.

Then I painted some flat black and will change it out tomorrow.

Last edited: