Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla updated inventory search, which no longer allows sort by price etc. Am I missing something?
Yeah I hate it too.
Also Tesla is about to cut prices again, I guarantee it. Apparently they might use a secret method to do this by applying the discount on the ordering screen.
Australia is seeing a 9% cut already. This may finally be the time to order a y with any existing owner loyalty promos. IMG_5014.jpegIMG_5013.jpeg

EV car market in the US right now seems to have soften up, I doubt we’ll see any notable price decrease in the next 1-2months. I’d expect to see similar max 10-12% discount + potential 2-3% for loyalty/CT.

The current price point of the MY with fed tax credit, is still untouched my any competitor

Reactions: vickh
Yeah I hate it too.
Also Tesla is about to cut prices again, I guarantee it. Apparently they might use a secret method to do this by applying the discount on the ordering screen.
Australia is seeing a 9% cut already. This may finally be the time to order a y with any existing owner loyalty promos.View attachment 1035559View attachment 1035560

yep
Looks like popular press is predicting the same

yep
Looks like popular press is predicting the same
I’m fairly certain they are gonna test high 39,999 for y performance after tax credit. I’d probably buy at around 38,500 any color if they brought back loyalty discount. It’s cool not caring or needing a car. Let it come to you. I might email them since they keep badgering me and say yeah I’d take one for 38,500 black and 5,000 supercharger miles. Thanks
IMG_5028.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: vickh
I’m fairly certain they are gonna test high 39,999 for y performance after tax credit. I’d probably buy at around 38,500 any color if they brought back loyalty discount. It’s cool not caring or needing a car. Let it come to you. I might email them since they keep badgering me and say yeah I’d take one for 38,500 black and 5,000 supercharger miles. Thanks
View attachment 1036008

I hear ya. This is how I like to fish too ;) Even got my CT foundation order invite today ;)

Reactions: tesluv108
Did anyone else not get the full 10k miles of free supercharging? The order page said get 5k with purchase and another 5k with trade in, but I only got 5k. When I called Tesla they said I had to place the order before the 19th to qualify but the incentive was still on the order page. I’m going to contact sales on Monday to see what can be done, but it seams a bit shady.

Did anyone else not get the full 10k miles of free supercharging? The order page said get 5k with purchase and another 5k with trade in, but I only got 5k. When I called Tesla they said I had to place the order before the 19th to qualify but the incentive was still on the order page. I’m going to contact sales on Monday to see what can be done, but it seams a bit shady.
That is correct. The website did say March 19th for the trade in portion. I purchased March 31 and did not get them.

I completed my trade in and everything Mar 8th, and took delivery on Mar 12th. Received my 10,000 supercharging miles, expires Mar 12, 2026

I checked 1 week after taking delivery, and my 5,000 supercharger credits now shows an expiration date of March 31, 2026, confirming the experience @BroncoAZ had that it takes a week to update the expiration date. I too got 4 months of free FSD for the referral and the free month. Now if only I could get the cameras past 80 friggin percent calibrated!

I wonder what the average time is for local DMV to register the vehicle? I've still not received any mail from DMV regarding the purchase. I'm hoping they take at least 2 days to register it so I might qualify for $2,500 back for EVs registered on or after April 3rd.

Here we are April 12th and no deals in sight. Tesla is certainly sitting on a huge load of model y inventory. I’ve heard crickets regarding owner loyalty programs so far this quarter

10,000 credits is what they’ve told me on the phone. It’s 5,000 additional loyalty credits. A friend of mine just grabbed a new MYP and traded in his M3LR and I can confirm that is what he received just this week.
In Ohio our lovely politicians have banned referral credits. I know that sounds unbelievable but it’s true. So any incentive I get has to be cash off or supercharging.

• Helpful
Reactions: olsookie