Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus to buy Shell's household energy firm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I'm not sure I'm a fan of this. I think Octopus need to pump the brakes a little and get their house back to how it was when I first joined them. They are just gobbling up other companies right now and I feel like its too quick.

Agree with the "too fast" comments. It's been a noticeable decline in their customer service since they took over bulb. My smart meter hasn't worked properly since April and I have to spend half an hour a week on hold to them to chase up what's going on...so far...nothing...and they don't care. Shame as I was a big fan when I first signed up over 4 years ago (on go)

Agree, when I joined I thought they were a breath of fresh air, but they still can’t find my electric smart meter in the system, or show any sign of being concerned about it. Lots of platitudes and reassuring words, but zero in the way of actual progress. Still not nearly as bad as British Gas, but headed that way. ☹️