Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NRMA fast charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not clear on the selection criteria.
I use the same email for both and do have a paid charge with NRMA.

Only paid charge with NRMA was in Jan 2024, and my last Chargefox charge was Nov 2023, but have probably logged 50+ paid charges since 2020.

Have been using Evie and Exploren more recently.

And appears NRMA has removed the Freewire units at Mittagong.
Reportedly replacing with a different battery solution.

Presumably this decision was taken prior to the Freewire news.

• Informative
Reactions: cafz and RichardV
Per Neerav a new battery backed Elumina stall to be installed at Mittagong.

Couple of these already deployed in Qld.

Had an email from Chargefox saying that they were trialling access to NRMA chargers via the Chargefox app. The details other than that are fairly nebulous.
That's a good sign, I have thoguht for a while that at some point these guys are going to come together and come up with some sort of standard of interoperability.

Best yet if they could re-create the Tesla experience and have the unit talk with the car, determine if you have an account and bypass the need for an APP/Credit card interraction in those cases.

Reactions: Hairyman
Had an email from Chargefox saying that they were trialling access to NRMA chargers via the Chargefox app. The details other than that are fairly nebulous.
Cool, some of us have been in the trial for a few weeks (posted a few pages back) - I'm going to take expanding the trial as a good sign.

(Missing some of the new Chargefox features though, like session length and the state of charge)

Reactions: cafz and Hairyman