Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New floor mat run - this time cheaper & with body coloured, accent-stitching too!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
Psst! It is I... the dude who keeps banging on about floor mats!

BUT, I've been spending the past day or so working on some new sets - without boot and frunk liners so the cost is less - and now they're coming with body matching, accent coloured stitching too :)

Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Alternate Flux

I'm still working on logistics, so they're not completely ready yet, but have put a page up for pre-orders should you be interested?

IMG_20190827_194943_9c6bc2bc-bf5c-48a1-866b-ec15b889f410_2048x.jpg

black-stitch.png
blue-stitch.png
grey-stitch.png
red-stitch.png
white-stitch.png

(Still to come, possibly rubber ones for the winter! But that's entirely dependant on my managing to do some of the actual day-job work in-between my floor-mat-madness, so that I can afford to keep a roof over my head ;p)

Reactions: m3gt2
Just a quick question. Does the model 3 have good grip on floor mats? I know that without any grips my floor mats tend to move around a lot on the driver mat.

The model 3 comes carpeted. So without grip on the mats (which these have) they would most probably slide.

I also include two heavier pins/grips with the package if you want to go industrial! (Although I don't personally feel the need to use them).

Is the foot rest a ‘flap’ or is it joined on more than one narrow edge.

In other words, is there anything to prevent it from accidentally folding over and getting in the way of the brake pedal?

From someone who once had a rubber mat that as it aged started to have a mind of its own with bits flapping around the control area - soon replaced. Those were the days you use to cut slits to fit it around steering columns and pedal arms.

Is the foot rest a ‘flap’ or is it joined on more than one narrow edge.

In other words, is there anything to prevent it from accidentally folding over and getting in the way of the brake pedal?

From someone who once had a rubber mat that as it aged started to have a mind of its own with bits flapping around the control area - soon replaced. Those were the days you use to cut slits to fit it around steering columns and pedal arms.

It's a 'flap' but fairly rigid and also backed with grippy material to sit snug onto the carpet.