Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Elevate Your Tesla with Lasfit All-Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lasfit Tesla Model Y Floor Mats.png

This is an authentic review of Lasfit Tesla model Y all-weather floor mats, originally created by Tesla of the Day and, Lasfit is authorized to use. We extend our sincere appreciation to the YouTube blogger Tesla of the Day for sharing his honest review!

As a Tesla owner, I know how important it is to keep my car's resale value high as time goes on, and at the very least, I don't want to feel like I'm getting a bad deal. That's why I'm excited to tell you about the latest from Lasfit - their all-weather floor mats for the Tesla Model Y. I've been using these mats and the rear seat protectors for about seven to eight months now, and I'm eager to share my experience and the new things I've learned with you all.

Demonstration of the Maintains of Resale Value
When I was looking for floor mats for my Tesla, I knew I had to focus on quality. I've seen cheap mats that end up causing problems. They're thin, don't fit right, and over time, they shift around, leaving ugly gaps at the door. That's why I went for mats with sturdy, high edges that stay put. It makes a big difference, especially when you're talking resale value. Imagine negotiating a sale and the dealer knocks off $500 just because your carpets are dusty. That's why I think it's smart to invest in good, high-walled mats. It's a small thing that can save you money in the long run.

Lasfit All Weather Floor Mats.png

Count on Lasfit Floor Mats – A Reliable Choice
Lasfit floor mats have gained a reputation for their robust and secure design. These floor mats are renowned for their thick edges, preventing any dirt or debris from infiltrating beneath the mats. This feature is of paramount importance for Tesla owners who are committed to maintaining their car interiors in pristine condition.
Discover the New and Enhanced Lasfit Floor Mats: Lasfit recently made some minor adjustments to their floor mats, and we were genuinely impressed by the results. While we initially regarded the previous version highly, the updated mats have taken things up a notch.

Floor Mats for Cars.png

1. Superior Fitment: The updated floor mats maintain their impeccable fit without the need for tabs that were present in the previous version. Although the tabs have been eliminated, Lasfit has redesigned the mats' bottom section to ensure an even tighter fit.

Lasfit Floor Mats for Tesla.png

2. Enhanced Carpet Coverage: While there's a minor increase in visible carpet due to the absence of tabs, the updated mats offer superior coverage and protection. They've been meticulously crafted to snugly fit around the base of the seats, effectively sealing out dirt from reaching your carpet.

All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla.png

3. Advanced Hook Design: The new floor mats incorporate hooks at the base of the seats, further enhancing their stability. This design ensures that your mats stay securely in place, even during extended drives.

Best Fitment Floor Mats.png

4. Aesthetic Excellence: Beyond functionality, the updated Lasfit floor mats feature a sleek black logo, introducing an element of sophistication to your Tesla's interior. It's a subtle yet elegant design choice that resonates with many Tesla owners.

Comparing the Rear Mats
While the front mats have received significant updates, the rear mats appear to maintain their existing design, which is by no means a drawback, as they have consistently delivered excellent coverage and protection.

OEM Cargo Floor Mats.png

Benefits of All-Weather Mats for Your Tesla: Opting for all-weather mats for your Tesla is a wise decision for several compelling reasons:

Effortless Maintenance: All-weather mats simplify the task of keeping your car's interior spotless. Just remove them, give them a quick hose-down, and reinstall – it's that straightforward.
Unmatched Protection: They shield your Tesla's original carpeting against dirt, spills, and debris, preserving the vehicle's resale value.
Enhanced Convenience: All-weather mats make getting in and out of your car a breeze, particularly during inclement weather conditions.

Floor Mats for Tesla.png

Christmas Gift Option
If you're eager to enhance your Tesla with Lasfit all-weather floor mats, we've got fantastic news! Take advantage of our exclusive discount code, conveniently for Christmas, to enjoy significant savings on these high-quality mats. You can check the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECauRxBeQAQ
Conclusion
So, wrapping this up, I've got to say, Lasfit really knows what they're doing with their floor mats. The new ones they've brought out for Tesla are spot on. They've got thicker edges, fit the car perfectly, and that sleek black logo just looks great. If you're like me and care about keeping your Tesla's interior in top shape, these are the mats to go for. They're not just functional – they look good too. Upgrading to these Lasfit mats is one of those small changes that make a big difference. Trust me, your Tesla will thank you for it.

Genuinely appreciate Tesla of the Day made this stunning feedback! Lasfit welcomes you to truly experience this product and provide feedback. If you have any suggestions or ideas about Lasfit floor mats, leave your comment now!

Bought full set for new MS Plaid and fit exceptionally well, work nicely in this wet and slushy PacNW aleady. They look nice, feel solid and do not move underfoot. Would have preferred the front mats not having bold white logos, you may mesh to have those as black embossed same as rest.

I bought these mats after seeing this very review on YouTube. This winter, I'm now very unhappy with them and looking to replace them. There's no lip on the rear edge of the driver's side mat and snow that melted off my snow boots flowed off the mats and onto the carpet under the driver's seat. So I now have very visible salty water marks on the black carpet that I need to scrub off. And I don't even drive much - I work from home and my MYLR can just sit in the garage for days in a row, so it's not a matter of excess use.

I wish I'd noticed the lack of a lip on that rear edge sooner and realized what it would mean. I'm sure these are fine if you live in a dry climate, but if you live in a wet climate or get snow in the winter and expect to drive with wet footwear, get different mats.

Reactions: CoolBuddy