Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't forget the rim covers. I've have no issues with them since the summer. They will make your Y look better than stock.

Dear Tesla enthusiasts,

It's been an amazing 6 months since Lasfit became part of the Tesla Motors Club family. The incredible support and valuable feedback from fellow Tesla enthusiasts have inspired us to introduce a fantastic line of high-quality Tesla accessories to enhance your electric driving experience.:cool:

Let me introduce our most sought-after Tesla accessories:

1. Tesla Model Y/3 Floor Mats:
a. Made of TPE Material, Flexible and Sturady: These mats are made of TPE material, combining flexibility and robustness, providing support for high edges and quick recovery to their original shape.
b. Suitable for All Envionments: These mats are ready to tackle rain, snow, sand, mud, and more, delivering excellent resistance in any environment.
c. Perfect Anti-Slip Design: The bottom of these mats comes with anti-slip nails, offering a secure grip to prevent any unwanted slipping.
d. High Compatibility: Our mats are meticulously designed using 3D laser scanning, ensuring a perfect fit for every nook and cranny of your Tesla.
View attachment 992814

2. Tesla Model Y/3 Second Row Seat Back Cover Mats:
a. Made of TPE Material, Flexible and Sturdy: Crafted from high-quality TPE material, it's non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and odorless.
b. Outstanding Protection: These mats shield your car from sharp objects and mud, effectively safeguarding your car's original suede interior.
c. High Compatibility: We've employed 3D scanning technology to ensure a snug, edge-to-edge fit.
View attachment 992818
In addition to these, we have a range of other accessories including mud flaps, door sill protectors, wheel covers, center console side anti-kick pads, and under-seat protectors. For more details, visit this link: Lasfit Tesla-Specific Protective Solutions for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

This Black Friday, we're excited to offer a special giveaway exclusively for the TeslaMotorClub community. We're giving away a set of Tesla Model 3/Model Y floor mats and a set of Model 3/Model Y 2nd-row seat back cover mats to three lucky winners. (U.S. Addresses only) Participating is easy. Simply head to the comments section and let us know which Tesla accessories you'd love to purchase this Black Friday. We'll randomly select two winners.

🎁🎁Act quickly! The giveaway event ends on November 27th, and we'll announce the winners on November 29th. Don't miss the chance to enhance your Tesla with these amazing accessories!

And that's not all. We're also offering exclusive discounts to the TeslaMotorClub community, so be sure to grab your favorite Tesla accessories. These are limited-time offers, so seize these deals before they're gone! Black Friday promotions are available for a short time only.

Code: Blackfirday5
Start date: 2023/11/19
End date: 2023/12/31
Link:Amazon.com
Link:Tesla Model Y 2020-2023 Combo Package Upgrades
Link:Tesla Model 3 2022-2023 Combo Package Upgrades

Don't let these fantastic Black Friday deals pass you by. Elevate your Tesla experience with our premium accessories and enjoy your electric journey in style. We're excited to make your Tesla ownership even more exceptional with our accessories.

Wishing you a fantastic Black Friday and many enjoyable miles ahead!
View attachment 992813
What a great gesture. I would like the 2nd row back seat covers. I’ve been thinking about them for a while.

Yes, our floor mats are suitable for any car model. Use the discount code (Code: Blackfirday5) quickly and enjoy the big discount!

• Love
Reactions: EatsShoots
When buying Tesla accessories on Amazon, please note the following two points:
1. To purchase Tesla Model Y/3 floor mats, please use discount code: Blackfirday5
2. To purchase other Tesla Model Y/3 accessories, please use discount code: CyberMon5

By the way, on the lasfit official website, use the discount code: Blackfirday5 to purchase any product.

Reactions: DJ DizzR
I have the Lasfit center consolekick panels and they are holding up extremely well, have been protecting the carpet (with my big feet)

The team over there have been super helpful answering all my questions & i think next for my 2023 model y LR is the splashguards with the snow incoming!!!

Thanks for supporting the community!🥃🥃🥃

Congratulations to our Winners! 🎉🏆

Big cheers to
@lasdj for winning a set of floor mats! 🎉
@player13 for winning the seat back covers! 🎉
@TypeX for winning the mud flaps! 🎉

🎁 Please shoot us a DM to claim your well-deserved gifts! 📩
🙏 A heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you who took part in this giveaway. Thanks for being an essential part of the Lasfit family! Please look forward to our next event. See you next time!❤️

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Tesla enthusiasts,

It's been an amazing 6 months since Lasfit became part of the Tesla Motors Club family. The incredible support and valuable feedback from fellow Tesla enthusiasts have inspired us to introduce a fantastic line of high-quality Tesla accessories to enhance your electric driving experience.:cool:

Let me introduce our most sought-after Tesla accessories:

1. Tesla Model Y/3 Floor Mats:
a. Made of TPE Material, Flexible and Sturady: These mats are made of TPE material, combining flexibility and robustness, providing support for high edges and quick recovery to their original shape.
b. Suitable for All Envionments: These mats are ready to tackle rain, snow, sand, mud, and more, delivering excellent resistance in any environment.
c. Perfect Anti-Slip Design: The bottom of these mats comes with anti-slip nails, offering a secure grip to prevent any unwanted slipping.
d. High Compatibility: Our mats are meticulously designed using 3D laser scanning, ensuring a perfect fit for every nook and cranny of your Tesla.
View attachment 992814

2. Tesla Model Y/3 Second Row Seat Back Cover Mats:
a. Made of TPE Material, Flexible and Sturdy: Crafted from high-quality TPE material, it's non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and odorless.
b. Outstanding Protection: These mats shield your car from sharp objects and mud, effectively safeguarding your car's original suede interior.
c. High Compatibility: We've employed 3D scanning technology to ensure a snug, edge-to-edge fit.
View attachment 992818
In addition to these, we have a range of other accessories including mud flaps, door sill protectors, wheel covers, center console side anti-kick pads, and under-seat protectors. For more details, visit this link: Lasfit Tesla-Specific Protective Solutions for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

This Black Friday, we're excited to offer a special giveaway exclusively for the TeslaMotorClub community. We're giving away a set of Tesla Model 3/Model Y floor mats and a set of Model 3/Model Y 2nd-row seat back cover mats to three lucky winners. (U.S. Addresses only) Participating is easy. Simply head to the comments section and let us know which Tesla accessories you'd love to purchase this Black Friday. We'll randomly select two winners.

🎁🎁Act quickly! The giveaway event ends on November 27th, and we'll announce the winners on November 29th. Don't miss the chance to enhance your Tesla with these amazing accessories!

And that's not all. We're also offering exclusive discounts to the TeslaMotorClub community, so be sure to grab your favorite Tesla accessories. These are limited-time offers, so seize these deals before they're gone! Black Friday promotions are available for a short time only.

Code: Blackfirday5
Start date: 2023/11/19
End date: 2023/12/31
Link:Amazon.com
Link:Tesla Model Y 2020-2023 Combo Package Upgrades
Link:Tesla Model 3 2022-2023 Combo Package Upgrades

Don't let these fantastic Black Friday deals pass you by. Elevate your Tesla experience with our premium accessories and enjoy your electric journey in style. We're excited to make your Tesla ownership even more exceptional with our accessories.

Wishing you a fantastic Black Friday and many enjoyable miles ahead!
View attachment 992813
Very excited on the Second place prize. Looking forward to getting the back seat covers and will let the Tesla community how they are.

Thank you Lasfit for having this giveaway and always staying connected with the Tesla community. I just received the package for my 2018 Model 3. Man ole man the these mats look heavy duty. Each mat had some good heft when installing them. From the start it came in 2 boxes, the 1st one has both front and rear mats. The box was custom to allow the mats to be shipped without being bent or rolled up. The 2nd box was for the cargo mat. All the mats were amazing and the feel and look is amazing. I showed them off to my friends and they immediately placed and order for their Model Y. The fit and finish was totally polished, I was ok with the logo since to me it didn't really catch my eye.

These are light-years better than my existing one which was from Amazon. Those mats didn't last more than a year with the mats shifting when getting in and out of the car.

Attachments

• PXL_20231203_042004553.jpg
    PXL_20231203_042004553.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20231203_053554301.jpg
    PXL_20231203_053554301.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20231203_043841490.jpg
    PXL_20231203_043841490.jpg
    749.3 KB · Views: 18
  • PXL_20231203_043838797.jpg
    PXL_20231203_043838797.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20231203_043828302.jpg
    PXL_20231203_043828302.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20231203_043134213.jpg
    PXL_20231203_043134213.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 20
  • PXL_20231203_042829111.jpg
    PXL_20231203_042829111.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20231203_042733254.jpg
    PXL_20231203_042733254.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20231203_042722918.jpg
    PXL_20231203_042722918.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 18
Thank you Lasfit for having this giveaway and always staying connected with the Tesla community. I just received the package for my 2018 Model 3. Man ole man the these mats look heavy duty. Each mat had some good heft when installing them. From the start it came in 2 boxes, the 1st one has both front and rear mats. The box was custom to allow the mats to be shipped without being bent or rolled up. The 2nd box was for the cargo mat. All the mats were amazing and the feel and look is amazing. I showed them off to my friends and they immediately placed and order for their Model Y. The fit and finish was totally polished, I was ok with the logo since to me it didn't really catch my eye.

These are light-years better than my existing one which was from Amazon. Those mats didn't last more than a year with the mats shifting when getting in and out of the car.
Yep they are nice. We got ours a week ago and no real problems. Feels similar to the stuff I've had from husky or weathertech at 2X+ the price. My 2023 model 3 rwd LFP does have about an inch space to the right of the passenger front mat only, so the footwells have changed a bit, but i suspected this going in and it's not a big deal.