Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TESERY All-Weather 3D Tesla Floor Mats — Choosing the Right Floor Mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesery

Global Vendor
Sep 6, 2021
USA
When it comes to must-have Tesla accessories, the floor mat is undoubtedly the first. This is because the environment and hygiene in the car is one of the most important issues for car owners, and it is also an important aspect that affects driving comfort. As we all know, Tesla's own floor mats are made of flocked material, which is very easy to hide dirt and dust, and not easy to clean.
When we enter a car, the first thing we touch is the floor mat. The visual and olfactory experience is a very important first impression, followed by the daily maintenance issues such as dirt resistance and cleaning difficulty. Therefore, in addition to the appearance, the overall quality, dirt resistance, environmental protection, and ease of cleaning are also included in the evaluation index of the floor mat.

TESERY All-Weather 3D Tesla Floor Mats — Choosing the Right Floor Mats!

The launch of TESERY 3D Tesla floor mats just meets the needs of Tesla owners who are looking for ideal floor mats. They are excellent in meeting the above evaluation indicators. For this three-dimensional space in the car, 3D Tesla floor mats are just and perfect products that really fit the space! Considering the overall quality, dirt resistance, environmental protection and ease of cleaning, 3D Tesla floor mats are the first choice of Tesla owners.

Features of TESERY 3D Tesla Floor Mats

TESERY strives to create the premium Tesla floor mats that meet the needs of Tesla owners, so the following seven advantages are infused into the floor mats:

- All-weather protection
- Precision fit
- Do not block the brake, accelerator and seat slide
- Full surround solid high edge
- High-quality material & multi-layer structure
- Environment-friendly, non-toxic and tasteless
- Easy to clean​

• All-Weather Protection
TESERY 3D Tesla floor mats will provide effective all-weather protection for your Tesla Model Y/Model 3 floors. They can prevent the penetration of dust, mud, liquid and snow, and keep Tesla floor clean all year round. We have repeatedly tested these floor mats under various weather conditions, and their excellent performance has been repeatedly verified by the personal experience and feedback of many users.
tesla floor mats.jpg

• Perfect Fit
Use modern 3D laser scanning technology to accurately open the mold, and the corners of each Tesla floor mat are fitted with the car floor in place. They give your Tesla a new look.

91Zx0998zIL_副本.jpg

• Do Not Affect the Normal Use of Brake, Accelerator and Seat Slide
Pay attention to details, everything is just right. The contour of the floor mats is very reasonable. It will not jam the brake and accelerator, and will not affect the normal use of the seat slide.

S4ba90aca84e84045a934282cca2f0ba47.jpg_1640x640q90_副本.jpg

• All-Around Three-Dimensional High Side
Compared with the half-wrapped floor mats, the raised high sidewalls of these fully enclosed 3D floor mats can provide seamless protection and effectively prevent liquid, debris or dust from entering the Tesla carpet.

A1d8ZDbhq3L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80__副本.jpg

• High-Quality Material & Multi-Layer Structure
These innovative hybrid materials 3D Tesla floor mats have a three-layer structure:

bd19c249-d077-4532-aad1-c35fa2b8b13e.jpg

- The surface of thermoplastic rubber TPR is wear-resistant and scratch resistant, and provides waterproof protection, which is 300% higher than the temperature resistance of ordinary PVC;
- Light XPE foam inter layer absorbs vibration, reduces road noise and improves passenger comfort;
- The high-quality rice grain anti-skid claws firmly grasp Tesla to prevent the floor mats from sliding and keep them in place.

For-Tesla-Model-3-Car-Waterproof-Non-slip-Floor-Mat-TPE-XPE-Modified-Car-Accessories-Fully.jpg

• Environment-Friendly Material, Mon-Toxic and Tasteless
All 3D Tesla floor mats are non-toxic and environmentally friendly, 100% odorless, BPA free, so you don't need to experience the unpleasant smell of rubber. You and your family can use it at ease.
3_17_副本_副本.jpg

• Easy to Clean
The weatherproof and dirt resistant surface makes it so easy to clean the floor mats. If you need to clean them, you just need to take them out of the Tesla car, wipe them with a wet towel or rinse them with a hose, and then your Tesla floor mats will take on a new look.
1e5a2a8a-5927-4770-8c1b-a9dd91a3791f.__CR0,0,600,450_PT0_SX600_V1____副本.jpg

Click All-Weather 3D Tesla Floor Mats to Learn More Details.

Expand Information
In addition to 3D floor mats, TPE floor mats are the most popular. TPE floor mats have no less advantages than 3D floor mats. The non-toxic and odorless TPE material is a healthy and environment-friendly material for mothers and infants, which is tough and durable. This material has better wear resistance, heat resistance and flexibility than traditional PVC in hot/cold weather.

TESERY TPE All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y & Model 3 (6 PCS)

tesla floor mats (2).jpg

More TPE Floor mats can be found on our website:

All-Weather & All-Season TPE Car Floor Mats for Tesla Model S 2016-2020
All-Weather TPE Floor Mats for Tesla Model X 2016-2020 (Only for LHD)
All-Weather & All Season Car Floor Mats for Tesla Model S 2016-2020
Floor Mat for Tesla Model S 2021-2023 [Left rudder]
All Weather 3D Front Trunk Mats suitable for Tesla Model Y 2021-2023
All Weather TPE Front Trunk Mats suitable for Tesla Model 3 2021-2023

Other Must-Have Accessories Recommendation
In addition to the floor mats, the accessory series of pet seat covers, storage boxes, sunroof sunshades and so on are also one of the priority products that Tesla owners will purchase after collecting the car:

• Tesla Pet Seat Covers
Dog Seat Cover for Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X
Dog Seat Cover Rear Seat Pet seat Cover for Tesla Model S Model 3 Model X Model Y
Waterproof Dog Seat Cover Car Pet Mat with Double Zipper for Model 3/Y/S/X
Trunk Mat Waterproof Car Dog Cover for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023
Waterproof Tesla Trunk Mat Pet Mat for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023

• Tesla Storage Boxes
Center Console Organizer Storage Box for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y 2021-2023
Armrest Organizer Console Tray for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y 2021-2023
Backseat Organizer Center Storage Box for Tesla Model 3/Model Y
Car Trash Can with 8 Rolls of Garbage Bags for Tesla
Center Console Organizer Armrest Hidden Storage Box for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Model Y 2020-2023
Trunk Cooler Organizer Insulation Cooler Bag with Mesh Pockets for Tesla Model 3/Y/X 2017-2023
Double-Layer Trunk Storage Box Trunk Organizer suitable for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023

• Tesla Sunshades
Door window UV protection sunshade for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023
Door Window UV Protection Sunshade for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023
Front Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 & Model Y 2020-2023
Sunroof Sunshade for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023
Sunroof Sunshade for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023
Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023

We give TMC members a 10% discount. Use this code at checkout:

TESERY

You can make an order on our website.

Attachments

• tesla floor mats 545468.jpg
    tesla floor mats 545468.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Should I get floor mats for my Tesla?

When deciding whether to buy floor mats for your Tesla, here are several reasons. First of all, if you live in a humid climate or often play outdoors, they can help protect your car floor from dust, water and other debris.

Second, they can provide extra traction on slippery roads, which is very helpful in bad weather.

Third, they can make your car more comfortable by buffering your feet and absorbing some impact from road bumps. In general, the floor mats can be used as a useful supplement to the car accessories of Tesla owners.

Learn more: TESERY All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 & Model Y

4545.jpg

TESERY all-weather protection 3D Tesla floor mat will provide effective protection for your Tesla Model Y and Model 3 floors. They can prevent the penetration of dust, mud, liquid and snow, and keep Tesla floor clean all year round.

Protect your Tesla the right way with TESERY TPE Tetsla Floor Mas!
Get the ultimate protection for your Tesla floors with TPE Tesla Floor Mats – crafted from non-toxic, odorless TPE material to provide a long-lasting and luxurious experience. Upgrade your vehicle with these stylish and durable TPE floor mats today!
✅ Non-toxic and odorless TPE material
✅ Tough and durable construction
✅ Perfect fit for your car
💪 Tough enough to withstand everyday wear and tear
⚡ Easy installation in a few minutes - get yours today!

51fb21d8-d877-4467-9cb3-e6de84c95593_副本.jpg
8369b5fe-0761-4f69-ad0b-4c322c02ddfe.jpg
Tesla floor mats.jpg

TESERY Tesla floor mats are specially designed for Model Y and Model 3, and focus on doing their best to serve every Tesla owner, not only in the aspect of protecting your Tesla Model Y/3 floors from spills, stains, dirt, etc. but also in offering you a clean and comfortable driving environment. It is the premium quality thermoplastic elastomer material and proper design that gives it such courage.
Protect your Tesla with TESERY TPE Tesla Floor Mats in time.

Attachments

• 4322e482-7047-4409-9898-a54a8c41a70a.jpg
    4322e482-7047-4409-9898-a54a8c41a70a.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 76604633-3484-4473-9c64-1ac4d658afff.jpg
    76604633-3484-4473-9c64-1ac4d658afff.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 4322e482-7047-4409-9898-a54a8c41a70a.jpg
    4322e482-7047-4409-9898-a54a8c41a70a.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
The floor mats that Tesla owners consider buying are often floor mats. Why? We all know that the floor mats of Tesla and many other brands of cars are flocked, which is very easy to get dirty and difficult to clean. Therefore, many car owners want to buy some high-quality, easy-to-clean and environment-friendly floor mats.

TESERY TPE floor mats are very suitable for the needs of Tesla owners. TPE material is a maternal-infant grade environmental protection material, waterproof and easy to clean. And this material has very good heat resistance and cold resistance, which can provide all-weather protection for Tesla floor and keep it clean all year round.

Learn more about the charm of TESERY TPE floor mats through video:

The 3D floor mats and TPE floor mats described above are basic and essential accessories for the protection of Tesla's interior, mainly to protect Tesla flooring from the effects of dirt, dust, and liquids. In addition to the floor mats, the Tesla seat cover is also an essential accessory for interior protection, mainly to protect your precious Tesla seat while improving the interior quality.

Why is Tesla not just a car? It's a statement. It represents technology, sustainability, and the future. "You really like your Tesla, and you also want to protect it and keep it fresh for as long as possible.". This is where seat covers come in handy.

Anti wear protection
The first reason to buy Tesla seat covers is protection. You may think that your car seats are durable enough to withstand years of use, but they are not impregnable. Every time you sit on them, there will be friction, and over time, friction will cause the material to wear away. If you have children or pets riding with you, splashes and stains are almost inevitable. The Nappa leather seat cover provided by TESERY can prevent all these problems by forming a barrier between the body and the seat. They can isolate spills, resist stains, and reduce wear on the original car seats. In addition, they can be easily removed and cleaned when needed.

Customization
Another reason to buy a Tesla seat cover is to customize. Although Tesla is inherently fashionable, adding seat covers can take it to a new level. TESERY offers Tesla seat covers in a variety of colors and styles that can match or complement the exterior paint or interior design of the car. You can choose your favorite color or style based on your taste and needs.
71-ZzJk3MPL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg

Comfort
Tesla seat covers not only protect your seat from wear, but also add comfort to your driving experience. The soft and comfortable foam cotton can provide additional cushioning for long-distance travel or bumpy roads, and can also ensure that the user can sit comfortably, making driving more pleasant and relaxed.

Hygiene
The last but not least reason is sanitation. By using Tesla seat covers, you can reduce the spread of bacteria that may lurk on the seat. The seat cover can be easily cleaned and disinfected with disinfectant wipes or sprays to keep your car and passengers clean and safe.

Conclusion
In summary, Nappa leather seat covers are not only a luxury for Tesla, but also a wise investment that can protect the seats, customize the appearance, increase comfort, and maintain interior hygiene. By selecting the right seat cover for your Tesla, you can extend the service life of your car's interior while expressing your style and personality.
Don't hesitate, buy some high-quality Tesla seat covers today!

Today's Topic: Why should I add a roof rack to my Tesla

As a proud Tesla owner, I have been looking for ways to improve my driving experience. From keeping my car clean to upgrading my audio system, I have been looking for new ways to make my ride better. Recently, I have been considering adding a roof rack to my Tesla - after some research, I am sure this is a necessary accessory!

No longer crowded!
One of the greatest advantages of the roof rack is that it provides you with additional storage space. This can be very useful if you are planning a long road trip, or if you only need to transport multiple items at once. With a roof rack, you can carry luggage, bicycles, kayaks, and other outdoor equipment without overcrowding the interior of the car.
Tesery-Tesla-Roof-Rack-1_06_1_副本.jpg

Fashion accessories
The Tesla roof rack is not only powerful, but can also add additional style to your Tesla! There are many stylish roof racks to choose from, complementing your car's design. You can choose between aluminum or black options that seamlessly blend with your Tesla color scheme.

More comfortable interior
Adding roof racks to Tesla also frees up interior space, providing you with more comfortable riding conditions. With more space in the car, everyone will have more leg space and comfort, without bulky bags occupying valuable space in the back seat. In addition, it is easier for passengers to enter and exit without obstacles.

Increase resale value
Another benefit of adding a Tesla roof rack is that it may increase Tesla's resale value. Many buyers prefer to use the roof rack as an additional feature because it provides them with additional storage options that they may need to take on their own adventures.

Choose your own adventure
Whether you like outdoor activities such as road travel, camping, or kayaking, adding a roof rack to your Tesla will open up endless possibilities for your adventure! With additional space for equipment and equipment, you can explore new places without worrying about leaving anything behind.

Last thought
Adding a Tesla roof rack to my Tesla is a breeze. The benefits are undeniable - from increasing storage space to increasing fashion and comfort. I can't wait to see where my next adventure will take me, because I know I have extra space to place any equipment I may need!

Last edited:
As a proud owner of a Tesla, I take great pride in keeping my vehicle in top-notch condition. And one of the best ways I've found to do that is by investing in all-weather floor mats.

Now, you might be thinking, Why spend extra money on Tesla floor mats? Don't the ones that come with the car do the job? Well, let me tell you - all-weather mats are worth every penny. Here's why:

Protection from the Elements

Living in a place with unpredictable weather can put a damper on keeping your car clean, especially if you drive frequently. All-weather floor mats protect your car from dirt, mud, snow, and even rainwater. They are designed to trap and hold any debris or liquid that may get tracked into your Tesla.

But don't worry about the mats getting ruined after one use! All-weather mats are easy to clean and quick to dry. You won't have to worry about soggy mats smelling mildewy or musty either.

Custom Fit for Your Tesla

All-weather floor mats are designed specifically for your Tesla model. This means they will fit perfectly and cover more ground than standard factory mats. The added coverage ensures no spills or dirt gets through to your carpeted flooring, including covering areas underneath the pedals that can cause damage over time.

Also, since they fit precisely within every inch of your car's floor space, there's no chance of them moving around while you're driving. It's important not to underestimate how beneficial it is to have no distractions or misalignment on your matting during any critical situations.

Longevity

Sure, you can buy cheap floor mats at any store - but those flimsy ones won't last long. Investing in quality all-weather floor mats will ensure their durability for years of use to come.

Not only that but choosing high-quality materials for your floor mat investment adds more value to your Tesla's long-term health. They are relatively cheap compared to the cost of cleaning or replacing your carpet floors, which can get pricey quickly.

Final Thoughts

All-weather floor mats are essential for every Tesla owner. They make cleaning and maintenance so much easier, provide excellent protection from the elements, and are durable enough to last for a long time.

So, before you regret not buying floor mats that fit correctly or find yourself regularly vacuuming up loose dirt and dust or having to pay a carpet cleaner - invest in some all-weather floor mats for your Tesla today!

Why Model Y owners sholud install Model Y sunshades on their car??

Alright folks, let's talk about something that is often overlooked when it comes to owning a Model Y - sunshades! Yup, you heard it right - Model Y sunshades. While most people focus on the performance, design or technology features of their car, they fail to realize the importance of sunshades. Trust me when I say this, installing them on your Model Y is a game changer, and here's why:

Protects Your Interior

If you're someone who loves their car and plans on keeping it for a long time, then investing in Model Y sunshades is a no-brainer. Not only do they protect your interior from the harmful UV rays of the sun, but they also prevent your seats and dashboard from fading or cracking due to constant exposure to sunlight. You don't want to be driving around in a car that looks older than its years!

tesla model y sunshade 212_副本.jpg

Keeps Your Car Cooler

Now let's talk about the practical benefits of having sunshades in your Model Y. They help keep your car cooler by blocking out the direct sunlight that enters through your windows. This means you won't have to wait for ages with the AC on full blast to cool down your car when you get back from a long day out in the sun. Plus, it reduces the amount of heat trapped inside the car which makes it more comfortable for everyone inside.

Saves You Money

If you're someone who lives in a hot climate or frequently travels to hotter regions during summer time, then you know how expensive it can be to constantly run your AC at full blast. By installing Model Y sunshades on your Model Y, you won't need to rely as heavily on your AC which saves you money (and energy!).

Easy To Install

Don't worry if you're not particularly handy or DIY-savvy - installing sunshades on your Model Y is ridiculously easy. They come in all shapes and sizes to fit each window perfectly, so all you need to do is slide them into place. And don't worry about them falling off while driving - they come with suction cups that securely attach them to your windows.

Sleek and Stylish

Last but not least, let's talk about the aesthetics of sunshades. Unlike those generic shades you see on most cars, sunshades for Model Y's are designed to fit seamlessly into the interior of your car. Plus, they're available in a variety of colors and styles which means you can choose one that complements the color of your car perfectly. Adding sunshades to your Model Y not only improves the functionality of your car, but also adds a touch of luxury.

So there you have it folks - all the reasons why you should consider installing sunshades on your Model Y. Trust me, it's a small investment that goes a long way in preserving the overall value and condition of your car. And let's be real, who doesn't want to ride around in a cool and stylish Model Y?

Learn more accessories on Tesery. Use the code "NINAABBY10" to get a 10% discount.

Check Out the Newest TPE+Menes Double Layer Floor Mats on TESERY!​

Upgrade the interior of your Tesla Model 3 with environmentally friendly and odor-free Tesla TPE floor mats. Made with PVC-free materials, these mats keep your car safe and free from harmful chemicals. The raised edge design ensures that spills, mud, or snow don't damage your floors by preventing them from entering the side carpet area. Easy to install and clean, these mats offer unbeatable protection for your Tesla!

Features​

• Customized Design
By laser measurement, ensure that the Tesla Model 3 floor mats fit accurately with your Model 3/Model Y, without getting stuck on the brake or accelerator, while achieving maximum coverage.

MODEL详情_12.jpg

• Premium TPE Material
Our Model 3 floor mats are made of high-quality and environmentally friendly thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), fearless of extreme cold and heat, ensuring 100% odor-free, harmful PVC-free, and 100% recyclable.

89265598-e5d9-4b92-843f-2a95b9496f1f.jpg

• All Weather Protection
These Tesla Model 3 floor mats feature a raised edge design to prevent all spills, dust, dirt, mud, mud, snow, etc. from entering the side carpet area and internal protection, keeping your Model 3/Y floor clean all year round.

742f2489-6c21-47bd-a528-1d6f2fde259e.jpg

• Double Layer Protection
The Tesla Model 3 floor mats are equipped with Menes blankets to provide double-layer protection. The detachable Menes carpet surface can allow you to combine freely on rainy or sunny days. Menes material can block body vibration, release pedal pressure, and improve the comfort of feet.

e540d311-b43e-42fc-8168-0ea6f81badf7 (1)_副本.jpg

• Easy to Clean
The TPE surface is not easy to contain dirt and can be washed with water as a whole. Just remove them from the car, wipe them with a damp towel, or rinse them directly with water, and your floor mat will look brand new.

419a2f13-6aba-49fc-a4f6-c4ee4e5931eb.jpg

Tesla Model 3 floor mats help protect your resale value. The cost of owning a car is the difference between the price you pay for it and the price you sell it for. The internal condition of the parts is one of the important factors affecting the resale value.

For more information visit: TPE+Menes Double Layer Floor Mats for Model 3 & Model Y 2021-2023

Attachments

• e32b0b38-e9a2-4d5f-916c-01a0147c700b.jpg
    e32b0b38-e9a2-4d5f-916c-01a0147c700b.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 26