Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor What Accessories do you need for your Tesla?-YITAMOTOR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Owners!!

We have a question for you.
What are vehicle accessories that you think an auto part company need to produce?
As an Amazon seller in the Autoparts field for over 10 years, we have produced these Tesla products:

Find your fittest Tesla Y/3/S Products on Yitamotor Amazon Page;
👉 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set Custom Fit 2020-2023
👉Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Custom Fit 2020-2023
👉 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats Full Set Custom Fit 2020-2023
👉 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats Custom Fit 2017-2023
👉
Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats Custom Fit 2017-2023

YITAMOTOR Floor Mats Set for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023

H3Jl2aoqZcwV6Ns1_-Rqt3viOXXayk9zsxiUEaeUi8t0ODgf3WUnNVKJ3aBP2tHewFivIQhJ0zZrrMEh9a86hIliZMs3YtOcTKAUrhvi6p2X7JiUuywLkU_-JwoYBR1LoVpqQOOjDSwCDhMZpIQbhUQ

• CUSTOM FIT - With advanced 3D laser scanning tech, YITAMOTOR front & back seat floor mats & cargo liner is compatible with 2020 2021 2022 2023 Tesla model Y. Floor Type: Carpet Flooring.
  • BUILT FOR DURABILITY: YITAMOTOR floor liners are made from premium TPE material featuring high tensity for great comfort and wear-resistance while remaining flexible and user-friendly even in extreme cold or hot environments; Product contains no latex, cadmium, lead, or any harmful PVC.
  • ALL SEASON PROTECTION & NON-SLIP: Uniquely designed channels and raised edge can effectively trap liquid, debris, snow, mud, and sand to keep your car and shoes clean; Built-in retainer clips to firmly grip the mat and prevent slipping when wet.
  • EASY TO CLEAN: Simply shake the dirt out of the textured skid-resistant surface or spray down with a hose; No vacuuming or harsh chemicals needed for maintenance.
  • WHY CHOOSE YITAMOTOR: Our floor mats are processed with advanced technology, rendering tailored protection and all-weather guard to your vehicle; Our excellent pre- and after-sales services are always available to ensure your purchase is hassle-free.

YITAMOTOR Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set Custom Fit 2020-2023

fcd5lX7ywO0BJB0BnZzUwpdc94xTMJO0-AEirIf0k3x-8I41BP0ginqiwLhtBPinsTHqU0AaOhIz-5CztkLmxqVrWS293HR3tc1UsISjh9zrtpKVq0yW2W6tshhqzfUr79eb4_xrIGu3dOdi6XSKVaY

YITAMOTOR Floor Mats Set Custom Fit 2020-2023 Tesla Model Y 6 Pieces

kVpULTCQ4arSEZ-_xdOb59kx-SP90kbIBjuoW4E4nJurX4z-mnxGt9CW25cW-j-mrpaIdl8eaZSYtsXkLT7qHgTsqQOeE68NvayS_nup3O5nAd2jjRbkTgIIbq53bh9se5uZkbugw2kZXlF-JfDXyM4

Other Floormats about Tesla Model Y:

YITAMOTOR Cargo Mats Compatible with 2020-2023 Tesla Model Y 5-Seat

YITAMOTOR Floor Mats Compatible with 2020-2023 Tesla Model Yhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F5C3C5N?tag=tmc064-20
sbV-n0_sIeRPRPs5QfwuB7vljKALMjxjKP1nr42s5RO0rSyhokAddAs4mtaNWzQQm6v4iRXlND84cQLDiovLaMH27zmRdfZUJduFUNYjcyDLHZA3ZRtBcUxdovnkRJkVXEvDAeEAb-P3bBRh34z1wr8

SAFE & DURABLE: YITAMOTOR cargo liners are made with non-toxic and odorless TPE material, ensuring 100% safety even in extreme hot weather. The product contains no latex, cadmium, lead, or any harmful PVC’s. High tensity TPE material not only provides a superb feel and extreme wear-resistance, but also remains flexible in even the harshest cold weather;

YITAMOTOR Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set Custom Fit 2020-2023 All-Weather Cargo Liners Rear Cargo Tray

n93n-uiFAPdLUouPOWMrFY52-WKNMsXn54sR5SNm4k_cUkTlvtgzea3betZPYFohjGIiBCN21_GEqU785TGqJlzVhX2iiNlLto_qPb80Bxb8Kv3tOP6x4r15_9OMxzajcPcA5_1_Qfjd8Imu3wZpqAw

YITAMOTOR Floor Mats Compatible with Tesla Model 3, Custom Fit Floor Liners for 2017-2023 Tesla Model 3, 1st & 2nd Row All Weather Protection Black

YITAMOTOR Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Full Set Custom Fit 2020-2023

28ZgUFlg7MP5cCxVGdbCme3p_z9qNJ4-UWVm6UI6T9DPqamHvK9vhNE-eb6RsJ4ZS4JJT2izOjjfxZKuCBd0ANOEFJg0xAvev-WG_DuzajErd5rGdNagOMRYQd1kI-j9B1UKFeSNCP5Uh5BJsEJmVBw

We will provide auto parts products as rewards to Tesla owners who provide sincere suggestions (Limited time before 2023/11/30)and offer influencers cooperation chances
For more details you can leave comments there.
You can follow our social media to get the latest product updates and information and promotions too.

YITAMOTOR YouTube Channel
YITAMOTOR Instagram Channel
YITAMOTOR Facebook Channel

Thank you for your participation.

Last edited:
You mean what should a company make that is not already on the market? Or what accessories are out there that we recommend?
Yes,both we are want to know.We want to record the real needs of Tesla owners and try to create products that are not available on the market. We also want to get some quality advice on the products we already have and how to make them more popular with them.

OK, got a product idea for you, and I think it is an easy one that would be quite popular. Create a cup holder insert, but make this one heated, cooled or both via a small heating/cooling pad built into the base of the holder and powered by USB. Keep drinks cold, or hot.

How about frunk and lower trunk floor mats for Model S, including pre-refresh.
Everyone else has stopped making it, I'm sure due to low volumes, but I'm looking for a less expensive option from the 3D Maxpider Kagu. version.

What is really needed is a MagSafe charging mat to replace the OEM one provided by Tesla from 2020+ model year Model Y and 3.
The only ones available go in the center console, which is pointless.
Create a charging mat with built in MagSafe chargers that can replace the current OEM wireless charging mat and you’d be the first and only so far.

OK, got a product idea for you, and I think it is an easy one that would be quite popular. Create a cup holder insert, but make this one heated, cooled or both via a small heating/cooling pad built into the base of the holder and powered by USB. Keep drinks cold, or hot.
Nice insight! I think that one will be pretty cool for our Tesla Model 3.

What is really needed is a MagSafe charging mat to replace the OEM one provided by Tesla from 2020+ model year Model Y and 3.
The only ones available go in the center console, which is pointless.
Create a charging mat with built in MagSafe chargers that can replace the current OEM wireless charging mat and you’d be the first and only so far.
Wow that will be cool too! Do you think this will be popular for Model Y and 3 owners?

So it was ever in market, but they stop to produce it? Is it still in demand among Tesla Model S owners?
I have 2015 MS 70D, and besides the one directly from Tesla, which I guess they are kinda obligated to keep in stock (over-priced), and maybe a random poor quality offering here and there, yeah, it's tough to find frunk mats and lower trunk mats of any real quality.
Cabin mats and upper trunk can be found all day long, especially for '21+.
But practically nothing for frunk and lower trunk for older models.
If I had to choose, I'd want the frunk options first.
And I get that those older S's had 2 layouts depending on motor count, but really, I'd say one option could cover both. The little cubbie in the RD single motor is better looking with the mesh cover anyway, IMO.

What I want is a sunshade that isn't all-or-nothing like the ones on the market now. I want to be able to roll it back and forth when I want to, without having to completely remove it. Removing and re-installing all those plastic clips and then storing the shade is a bitch, so my big panoramic roof ends up always closed off.

Make it a lightweight but strong plastic frame that clips in to the headliner securely and has a lightweight accordion-style shade built in that can slide back and forth in a channel to open and close. The shade itself could even be some kind of reinforced paper or similar material.

Doesn't seem like a major challenge to me.

I have 2015 MS 70D, and besides the one directly from Tesla, which I guess they are kinda obligated to keep in stock (over-priced), and maybe a random poor quality offering here and there, yeah, it's tough to find frunk mats and lower trunk mats of any real quality.
Cabin mats and upper trunk can be found all day long, especially for '21+.
But practically nothing for frunk and lower trunk for older models.
If I had to choose, I'd want the frunk options first.
And I get that those older S's had 2 layouts depending on motor count, but really, I'd say one option could cover both. The little cubbie in the RD single motor is better looking with the mesh cover anyway, IMO.
Do you think the frunk mats for <21+ year is still in demand? Is it still demand for all model or just for some models only?