Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor What Accessories do you need for your Tesla?-YITAMOTOR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it [J1772 adapter holder] for Tesla Model 3 or all Tesla all model? Is it still high demand in market?
At least for Models 3 and Y. I don't know about the others. I bet it'd solve a common problem.

Furthermore for people with a general purpose L2 charger at home, it'd be more convenient to fetch the adapter from the map pocket than the center console but harder to secure it there. My workaround is to keep an adapter near the home charger. The one in the center console still rattles around.

Reactions: YITAMOTOR
It'd be great to have an accessory to clip in the J1772 adaptor so it doesn't rattle around. (Velcro didn't work. Putting it in the trunk is inconvenient.)
This.

I wanted a convent spot to hold the J1772 adaptor too. I couldn't find a exact solution I wanted so I had to make my own.

356375311_1906435273075001_8894969655273712510_n.jpg

What I want is a sunshade that isn't all-or-nothing like the ones on the market now. I want to be able to roll it back and forth when I want to, without having to completely remove it. Removing and re-installing all those plastic clips and then storing the shade is a bitch, so my big panoramic roof ends up always closed off.

Make it a lightweight but strong plastic frame that clips in to the headliner securely and has a lightweight accordion-style shade built in that can slide back and forth in a channel to open and close. The shade itself could even be some kind of reinforced paper or similar material.

Doesn't seem like a major challenge to me.
Is there's no such similar sunshade in the market like you've mentioned? Will it be popular among Tesla owner?

Do you think the frunk mats for <21+ year is still in demand? Is it still demand for all model or just for some models only?
Anything frunk related is going to be a niche product. I don't think many owners, regardless of year, use the frunk that much.
I use it for the 2-4 bags of groceries weekly. I doubt 10% of owners even use the frunk weekly for anything.
So it's probably not something you'll want to carry. Likely wouldn't have the volume to make it profitable.

Is there's no such similar sunshade in the market like you've mentioned? Will it be popular among Tesla owner?
Not that I've found. All of them seem to be the "pop-open" kind held in place with fussy plastic clips that fall out, and it takes so much trouble to remove and replace them that no one bothers. In hot climates a shade is essential, but it's sad to have to keep the glass roof covered all the time.

The Pet Liner....could be improved.....in my M3, I don’t connect it to the front seat as it’s too tight....the door card protectors don’t stay in (and even if you can fit them, they pop out every time the window goes down)...they need more protection on the edges of the seat where the door opens.
I think the Pet Liner is a good seller...especially if you have white upholstery

Yes, I can't find it in the marketplace either. Do you think it will be needed on the market?
I do know that it was the first thing my wife tried to grab when she first got in our M3....and for quite a while after she would automatically grab at the air...
I think those front passengers who like to push on their imaginary brake pedal are the ones who miss the grab handle

I do know that it was the first thing my wife tried to grab when she first got in our M3....and for quite a while after she would automatically grab at the air...
I think those front passengers who like to push on their imaginary brake pedal are the ones who miss the grab handle
I have to transport my elderly mother from time to time, and not having an overhead handle sucks. It would make things so much easier for her getting in and out of my MS.