Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla: nickname your Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the "Payment" page ever go away (or at least not be the first thing that pops up when I log in to My Tesla)? I am well aware of what I spent on the car, but if I happen to log in with someone else around, or if I want to get into the My Documents section of the site to pull up a file (I scan my service records and upload them there, for example), I don't necessarily want to advertise it...

I got sick of going to MyTesla and seeing "Order Confirmed"! Maybe it will trick the system into actually sending my S into production...12.more.days
Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 9.55.35 AM.png

Current working title is Nikola, yes yes too obvious! :confused:

Currently playing with the idea of Temptress, from the song Golden Brown by the Stranglers.
"Golden Brown, finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading west
From far away
Stays for a day
Never a frown with Golden Brown"

Edit: Or simply Goldie.

Sounds like they may have removed the feature for the time being. Is there anyone who currently has the pencil icon? Anyone who had it after delivery and now doesn't?
Since it was within about a day of clicking the Accept Delivery button and at the same time as the status disappearing and being unable to delete uploaded documents, I thought it was directly related to delivery.

Sounds like they may have removed the feature for the time being. Is there anyone who currently has the pencil icon? Anyone who had it after delivery and now doesn't?
Since it was within about a day of clicking the Accept Delivery button and at the same time as the status disappearing and being unable to delete uploaded documents, I thought it was directly related to delivery.

From this years Annual Shareholders meeting, Elon said you'll be able to name your Tesla and see it in the App. I presume this was an accidental pre-release of that feature from the long-awaited 6.0 release.

Video: Tesla Motors, Inc. 2014 annual shareholder meeting - YouTube

Features are described at 13:07-15:49