Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My audio upgrade for "Watt ME" - Reus Audio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on Reus upgrades for the model S
Spoke with Rick yesterday and they are coming to the Ny area soon, 2-3 weeks to do installs. Apparently between Teslive and these boards they have had a lot of interest so there will be some group buy discount.
Anyone in the NY, NJ, CT area who is interested should contact Reus about details and scheduling the upgrade.
Note that the group buy applies to any Tesla right now, not just the east coast ones.
Can't wait to upgrade WattMe. I understand that the demo at Teslive was great.

Man it's been a while since I've been on 6speed. Some of those Reus testimonials are downright scary. I haven't received my P85+ yet, but I'm a bit of an audiophile, I'll give a good listen and then decide if it's worth tinkering with the sound system.

Normally, I mod all of my performance vehicles, but I think with Model S, I might just tint and go.

Man it's been a while since I've been on 6speed. Some of those Reus testimonials are downright scary. I haven't received my P85+ yet, but I'm a bit of an audiophile, I'll give a good listen and then decide if it's worth tinkering with the sound system.

Normally, I mod all of my performance vehicles, but I think with Model S, I might just tint and go.

I agree. I was actually considering the system before reading those testimonials. When it comes down to it, how a company presents itself is important, but the after service is even more critical. Out of curioisity how dark on the tint? I really don't think there's much that needs to be tinkered with on the P85+.

I agree. I was actually considering the system before reading those testimonials. When it comes down to it, how a company presents itself is important, but the after service is even more critical. Out of curioisity how dark on the tint? I really don't think there's much that needs to be tinkered with on the P85+.

I live in Vegas so it gets pretty hot here, the legal limit is 35%, I've gone as dark as 20% on previous cars, but I think I'll just stick to 35% all the way around on this one, and maybe some light tint on the windshield like 60-70%. Like I said, I used to mod my cars extensively, but I think this car is pretty good on it's own. Unless the chrome door handles burn to the touch, I don't see myself wrapping those either.

He (Rick) was given many chances to make things right, but chose to do the wrong thing. So I am just sharing my experience. Your exp may be different.

Not much for me to say other than this has not been my experience. My boxster system was installed in NY when they said as they agreed. They have been totally transparent about timing and process for the MS. Their sound systems truly are musical with great sound stage.

For the doubters, Reus has just confirmed my NY install for next week exactly as agreed. Apparently there are at least 8 other Ny/Boston installs. I'll post my experience with the system once it is done.

All

I'm going to be picking Cliff up at the airport and helping him as much as I can to shuttle him to the various locations he will do installs, including Westchester NY, Boston MA, NJ, West Chester PA (possibly) and MD....

Aaron