Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X: Personalized Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our signature Model X plates - TEZLA X . We are so excited and can't wait for more details! Paul, we enjoyed meeting you at Bonnie's BBQ and talking with you at TMC Connect. BTW, we were eating breakfast with you on Sunday at the Hyatt! Hope you had good travels back to Canada. Tom and Kristi
Very cool! Was wonderful meeting you both as well. rolosrevenge and I made it to Seattle. After a few hours nap and an amazing lunch with his family, I got home a few hours later. Best. Roadtrip. Ever! But best of all, spending time with new friends at the BBQ/PCH Drive/Conference/mod time. Can't wait until next year when I'll be arriving in the X where the plates belong.... I'm still waiting for my custom frame... 1 month now... ARG. Wait.. 1 month, that's nothing right? :p

Paul, it Didn't even occur to me for the first couple of days that your plate is on the "wrong" car. Guess I'm used to looking at mine being on REALLY the wrong car (truck). Here's one of yours not on the car at all. Did you get it all put back together? Looks great I bet!
image.jpg

Paul, it Didn't even occur to me for the first couple of days that your plate is on the "wrong" car. Guess I'm used to looking at mine being on REALLY the wrong car (truck). Here's one of yours not on the car at all. Did you get it all put back together? Looks great I bet!
Yes, was easy to get it all back together. The clips are well made so none lost on the front install. We had a few break on the rear, so have some replacements handy if you attempt either. Looks awesome. At Electrafest yesterday they got a lot of attention. The service centre staff also really enjoyed seeing it in person when I dropped by the other day.

just getting ready for a Super Charger rally this morning, maybe I'll be the pace car with the front flashing! ha! So fun.