Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted on reddit by Bet_TSLA user. Door handle alignment looks good (window chrome trim seems a little off above the passenger door, and a poor peak of the front at the end.

Youtube video posted by Raghavendra Prabhu White Model S spotted today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on reddit by Bet_TSLA user. Door handle alignment looks good (window chrome trim seems a little off above the passenger door, and a poor peak of the front at the end.

Youtube video posted by Raghavendra Prabhu White Model S spotted today.

Nice!! Really looking good! I really think it's a beautiful car, period! No qualifiers of "for an SUV" or "for being aerodynamic" nothing! Just a beautiful car. The white co clean looking! Even when it's dirty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing the "modern" nose cone appear time and again, I'm slightly leaning on throwawayaccount and the September 2014 leakster ending up being wrong on the bodycolored/gone nose cone.

Of course this is speculative. Tesla could easily change such detail still - after all the Design Studio is still hiding the nose?

Seeing the "modern" nose cone appear time and again, I'm slightly leaning on throwawayaccount and the September 2014 leakster ending up being wrong on the bodycolored/gone nose cone.

Of course this is speculative. Tesla could easily change such detail still - after all the Design Studio is still hiding the nose?

It's possible, but the cone looks refined at this point, so seems like a lot of effort to hide something that's pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. It's also possible it's an option, but again... meh

Nice video! Confirmation that white is indeed the best colour ;)

Really like the "floating" spolier - the angle seems a little different to the Atascadero, so definitely adaptive...

MX1c.jpg
MX4.jpg

Also, is this the first time we have seen a badged mule?

No evidence of any downward-facing camera under the wing mirror. If the car does have 360 vision at launch, then the only other place I could imagine the cameras being hidden would be embedded in the front door handles.

MX2c.jpg

Still hard to tell for sure, but here it looks like the front main lights are the LED lights spotted on the MS mule a while back...

MX3c.jpg

Finally, the car looks like it is holding to the lane very precisely. Good driver or lane keeping in action?

Last edited:
My friend has an X5 with 360 and I agree, however the base of his wing mirrors is black plastic, which hides the camera very well. Looking at the video, the underneath of the MX mirrors and mirror arms appears to be unbroken chrome like the MS.