Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Matrix LED Lights (Finally)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for that right time to jump into an X, guess i'll be waiting a little longer.

Time yet? Just ordered my first ever X 5-Seater LR / Ultra Red on the crazy price drop!

Confirmed with Tesla sales at all new builds will come with HW4 and Matrix Headlights.

IMG_9441.jpeg

Time yet? Just ordered my first ever X 5-Seater LR / Ultra Red on the crazy price drop!

Confirmed with Tesla sales at all new builds will come with HW4 and Matrix Headlights.

View attachment 971502
1694037596416.png

Got you beat...hehe. Once that price dropped, boom, deposit was in.

There's no cars out there with my build. I'm wondering if my build will go into 2024 models with maybe some additional new stuff? I hope.

• Love
Reactions: NJturtlePower

There's no cars out there with my build. I'm wondering if my build will go into 2024 models with maybe some additional new stuff? I hope.

Congrats! My build is now showing Oct. - Nov. 2023, originally Sept. - Oct. after my 9/4 order.

I found this site really helpful with hardware changes and updates. Sooo much compared to even the last generation. 👀

Reactions: SpoonMXP
View attachment 971555

That looks like the X plaid we picked up on 9/4. Originally was going to drive to Chicago to pick up and in inventory one since it was discounted but right after the price change the one closer was the same price so was able to call and switch over to OH. Got FSD transferred Got the blue with cream interior, steering wheel and 20 inch wheels. Tried light show last night and was cool that it was able to shine the word TESLA onto the wall with the new matrix lights.

Mine is a December build which has the matrix light. I got a loaner with the previous lights, and I found out it has corner lights which turns on when you turn the steering wheel. This is a really nice feature that the matrix light don't have. Other than that I can't tell any benefit of the matrix light, the previous one just looks better