Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be curious how the count moves as it becomes really obvious production lines are working and the car will ship (say, March/April and on). We saw a pretty big spike after pricing announcements, I'd imagine things will kick up another notch as reality sinks in that this is really going to happen.

P 6,498 (January 6, 2012)

100 reservations in ONE day!!!!!!!

Not sure that's what happened. Someone spotted the P6498 pin dropped in Oregon over on the world-map-of-reservation-holders thread (that could have happened some time ago) and michiganmodels updated the tally here subsequently. Anyway, the pace of reservations has picked up for sure!

P 6,498 (January 6, 2012)

100 reservations in ONE day!!!!!!!
Heh, remember Tesla was closed for a good part of the time after they released pricing :), so they're probably catching up which is inflating how much happens in one day.

Still though, that's pretty damn awesome to see a big wave of reservations. The more they get, the better it is for a big swath of folks: those already with a reservation, later adopters wanting to see Tesla reach critical mass, all the Tesla employees obvious that want their jobs to be around. Just great for everyone. I'm hoping it's a snowball effect where the more they get the more people will be willing to put one down.