Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many folks may not have found this fan forum website yet. I wish Tesla discontinued their limited "official" forums and guided everyone over to this one (not sure about whether this site can scale to 10x traffic though).

Wait... is that why I can't post anything over there? I've been trying for several days and keep getting a "Under Maintenance" notification, yet I see posts being added all the time. I figured it was just my OS and/or browser...

Wait... is that why I can't post anything over there? I've been trying for several days and keep getting a "Under Maintenance" notification, yet I see posts being added all the time. I figured it was just my OS and/or browser...

It's "buggy" and cumbersome :mad:....some of us gave up posting there at all. You could try clearing your cache and see it that helps.

If you're having trouble posting over there, contact Tesla -- I couldn't post either, and they needed to fix something on my account to make it work.

If you look at the URL you get redirected to when you see the "maintenance" page, it says "denied" in the URL, so it's some account-specific misconfiguration.

/Mitch.