Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NameTypeDelivery CityConfirmVIN DateProd
Start
Delivery
MidlifeCrisisS85Marietta, GA4-Dec22-Dec

~25-Jan
mulefergS85Raleigh, NC18-Dec

Late Feb
Tony DelCampoS85Marietta, GA10-Dec

~24-Feb
UpstateElectricS85Binghamton, NY25-Nov18-Dec
~Jan
CanuckS85Vancouver, BC13-Sep

Late Feb
Johann KoeberP85MunichLate Oct25-Dec

Late Feb
Honolulu MSP85+HonoluluAugustMid Dec

Early to Mid Feb

My confirmation date is Dec.9. I wish it was Sept since then I'd have it by now!

Ordered early september
Got VIN early october
Vin # 23303
Delivery should be late february... but to be honest I am afraid it will be rather march. Just a gut feeling :-(
I live in Austria, Vienna -Service center just opened here in Vienna and the first Supercharger (but it is on the other side of the country)

Ordered early september
Got VIN early october
Vin # 23303
Delivery should be late february... but to be honest I am afraid it will be rather march. Just a gut feeling :-(
I live in Austria, Vienna -Service center just opened here in Vienna and the first Supercharger (but it is on the other side of the country)

Thanks @leonari! Got you added. Also, hang in there on the delivery timing! I don't know anything about the European delivery estimates, but I do believe Tesla is subtle, but not cruel! Hopefully they will get you your baby on time (or early!).

I've added @gpetti, @Hybris & @Kaju74.

Definitely a lot of Feb and late Feb deliveries...surprised I'm not seeing more January delivery dates, but perhaps this thread started too late in the game for the Jan delivery folks.

Also, what's going on with the European folks? Have most of you been getting delay notices and what type of communication are you getting from Tesla about that? Is there something up with the delivery pipeline to Europe? Are they waiting to fill up a cargo ship? Ask your friends to order some more Teslas!

Confirmed order and paid on account on 07. Juli 2013.
Invoice number arrived on 12. Juli 2013.
VIN I have discovered on 06. August 2013.

I inquired at Tesla when my vehicle goes into production. In this case, I was told that he only in January we built and in February / March comes.

quote:
It unfortunately result in a fluctuation in the production plan. From this basis, the production of your Model S has moved to January and the delivery will therefore take place in February.