Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After spotting an MYLR blue/black 19 in available Orlando inventory, on 4/3 I called the Orlando phone and had Tesla change my MYLR white/White 19in Jacksonville 1/25 order. Took delivery in Orlando 4/5. Austin build, looked perfect to me. Traded 2017 Bolt in,a great car but not a good road trip car. Getting used to no knobs and not having paddle for enhanced Regina breaking.

Reactions: tulip
After spotting an MYLR blue/black 19 in available Orlando inventory, on 4/3 I called the Orlando phone and had Tesla change my MYLR white/White 19in Jacksonville 1/25 order. Took delivery in Orlando 4/5. Austin build, looked perfect to me. Traded 2017 Bolt in,a great car but not a good road trip car. Getting used to no knobs and not having paddle for enhanced Regina breaking.
Congratulations! I changed mine too from Blk to wht and just got it. Somehow, custom colors delays a lot

Finally got my VIN assigned today. Looks like a big run on White/White VIN's last couple days.

OD: 1/21
Model: W/W/19 Wheels
Based on VIN looks like its an Austin Built version
Estimated Delivery is April 17-April 23
Finally got to schedule my delivery for Saturday, 4/22. Almost 3 months to the day from ordering. Good luck to the rest of you folks still waiting!

took delivery saturday after ordering 1/20.
delivery was good car looked great few minor things like hood was low on one side(just have to spin the bumper on underside to be flush) and no ppf on rear door or mudflaps even though my SA told me via text they would have it installed, they were out of mudflaps but installed ppf, car is great though no rattles everything is secure,paint looks great and thats coming from someone who does paint, fremont build and had the matrix headlights.

took delivery saturday after ordering 1/20.
delivery was good car looked great few minor things like hood was low on one side(just have to spin the bumper on underside to be flush) and no ppf on rear door or mudflaps even though my SA told me via text they would have it installed, they were out of mudflaps but installed ppf, car is great though no rattles everything is secure,paint looks great and thats coming from someone who does paint, fremont build and had the matrix headlights.
There’s an option for rear door PPF or it comes like that? I didn’t know that and how can I get that added (no VIN assigned yet)?

There’s an option for rear door PPF or it comes like that? I didn’t know that and how can I get that added (no VIN assigned yet)?
depends on your region you get car delivered, im in wisconsin and picked up in illinois and PPF is supposed to be on the back bottom corner of the rear doors(high impact area) and also have front mudflaps they do not tell anyone that or advertise but it is true, and they were out of mudflaps so he had me do a service appt and it will be a mobile one that comes to me in 2weeks

One thing I noticed is Tesla only shows “registration” and sales tax in the amount owed. Is that licensing? If it’s truly about $250, plus cost of car and delivery, and taxes, then we’ve been ripped off at other dealers. Or I’ll be slapped with an additional out-of-pocket fee for licensing before I can take delivery.

Finally got the delivery text yesterday with VIN in app (Austin build) and scheduled it the first available date (4/24); just over 90 days from when I initially ordered. Now time to order some accessories! It’ll be nice to not check the app and Tesla website a zillion times every day!
Did you get a Long Range? Is it true that Performance models are taking less time?

Finally got the delivery text yesterday with VIN in app (Austin build) and scheduled it the first available date (4/24); just over 90 days from when I initially ordered. Now time to order some accessories! It’ll be nice to not check the app and Tesla website a zillion times every day!
Congratulations! It happened, I know you have waited a lot. I am still awaiting to schedule pick up date. Got VIN. It pick up window starts 15 days after VIN allocation

Reactions: _EzE_
Finally got to schedule my delivery for Saturday, 4/22. Almost 3 months to the day from ordering. Good luck to the rest of you folks still waiting!
More good news with this price drop. Woke up this morning to an email about an updated order agreement. At first I wasn't sure what it was about, but then saw they dropped the price of the car by $3k so we got an updated agreement that dropped our down payment by $3k.

I guess we will just get a credit back since we already sent over the down payment?

More good news with this price drop. Woke up this morning to an email about an updated order agreement. At first I wasn't sure what it was about, but then saw they dropped the price of the car by $3k so we got an updated agreement that dropped our down payment by $3k.

I guess we will just get a credit back since we already sent over the down payment?
So weird, but good! I pushed back with Tesla and said I wanted to finance with nothing down and they did, but also hit my credit again. Like you, got an email from Tesla this morning with an order update and saw the price reduction and down payment is a negative…lol. Of course they’ll adjust it later as I don’t have a VIN yet, but they’re literally paying me to get this car!

Reactions: LuryeMI

Same with me. I’m assuming the same with credit back as I already sent my down payment as well.

Reactions: LuryeMI
IMG_1228.jpeg

My MYLR range finally came in on Monday. It was an Austin build and I was really pleased with the gaps and finish. No issues at delivery. Keep the faith for all of you still waiting.