Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR 5 seat white/white Hitch 19" Gemini
OD: 4/27
EDD: April - June

No updates at all yet on EDD. Any thoughts on when I might get an updated EDD?
After an absurd amount of research (I'm sure many can relate), I switched my above order to Performance this morning while keeping all other options the same. Unfortunately, my EDD went from April- June to June-July. Uggh.

Am I penalized for changing my order -- do I get put at the "back of the line"? Do you think my order now will take longer than my original MYLR?

Regardless, I feel very good about my decision to change -- and didn't do it to get earlier delivery.

After an absurd amount of research (I'm sure many can relate), I switched my above order to Performance this morning while keeping all other options the same. Unfortunately, my EDD went from April- June to June-July. Uggh.

Am I penalized for changing my order -- do I get put at the "back of the line"? Do you think my order now will take longer than my original MYLR?

Regardless, I feel very good about my decision to change -- and didn't do it to get earlier delivery.
i did the same and my EDD is june-july aswell :(

MYLR
White
5 Seat
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow
OD: June 11th
ODD: June - July
VIN (June 12th!): PA135xxx

I was amazed to have VIN assigned moments after uploading registration. Also to have a white interior coming out of Austin! (Until now these had all come from Fremont!). In texts and phone calls to SA’d to check on Hardware 4.0, neither would reveal to me whether my VIN includes HW4