Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Software Update News - Model S / Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WannabeOwner

Nov 2, 2015
Suffolk, UK
In another thread mention was made of UK specific thread for software updates:

I like the idea of a U.K. specific thread on this. Excited to see your next post to see what’s in it.

Some time ago I started a thread for UK Supercharger Site News so that there would be a single thread (possibly with links to other sub-threads) that anyone not regular to the site could "watch" to keep up to date

So: my thought was to start this thread specifically for announcements about new software updates as they appertain to the UK, hopefully folk think this is a good idea?

(You can WATCH this thread if you would like to receive email notifications of additions)

As with all such summary threads please try to stick to the point :) or link to a new thread where detailed discussion can take place. Please assume that people are Watching this thread in order to get a notification email when something is added, and whilst the regulars may enjoy some banter that isn't as worthwhile for someone coming back hoping for exciting news ;) If other, e.g. version-specific, threads are created we can link to them from here.

I am assuming that this thread will need to be Model-S / Model-X specific once the Model-3 is here, from what I have seen the differences are sufficient to be confusing when taking of one model, and it being read by an owner of another! but in part that is also true for Hardware#1, #2, #2.5, #3 ... not to mention the new "coming really soon now" refresh of the Model-S - more efficient motors, 120kWh battery, good for 400 miles range :rolleyes:

Here are some recent UK threads that I found after a brief trawl:

18-Apr-2019 2019.12... (UK section)

09-Apr-2019 19.8.5 - blind spot warning camera issue

28-Mar-2019 19.8.3 sentry mode, finally
26-Mar-2019 Just got 19.8.3 this morning...

22-Feb-2019 2019.4.3

02-Jan-2019 48.12.1 = Daily MCU Crash

One thing that I find a little frustrating is that there is little discrimination between AP1 And AP2+ chat when the two systems are fundamentally different. I now try to remember to flag a post with 'AP1' when I start scribbling, as that's the AP I'm generally concerned with.

Don't forget you've differences between AP2 and AP2.5 as well, and of course there's MCU1 and MCU2, and now AP3 cars are beginning to appear. All part of the fun o_O

Reactions: vitesse
Last night had an update on the MX
2019.28.2 320fba0

From what I recall it was a controller update for the beach buggy game, a new chess game, I think dog mode improvements and modifications to the sound when opening doors.

Haven't had enough time to see any autopilot or general automation changes.