Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are only 49 in the whole country. Not a big deal. They will get snapped up quickly.

Seems like they're already being snatched up quickly; only 44 left in that available inventory list now and the MS Plaid - white w/ white seats/wood interior is gone...took all of like 10 min, lol! :oops:🤣

Rex (8 year old GSD) & Calvin (12 year old Weimaraner)...they approve of your GSD. 😆View attachment 700990
Beautiful. We had 2 Weims, Archer and Willow. Willow passed Christmas 2019. She was almost 15. Archer passed Valentines 2018 he was 12.5. Great dogs. Nothing more devoted. Love German Shepherds as well. Grew up with 1. Now have 3 Dachshunds who are little nut jobs.

Dude. Thanks for this! I called my local SA and Im like "you have my exact car in inventory" can you just sell it to meeee??
It has "19's, but that's fine since Ill prob get sig wheels later on.
He's going to talk to his manager about taking the $12k off the price of the car since my order precedes the price bump on the car and FSD.
@Muzzman1
Do tell us ASAP if you can get the $12k off? That'd be awesome and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'll pay cash too if it helps move up my EDD at all! My SA says not to muck around w my config at all (so no 21's till aft I take delivery). Ask your SA to do any changes and let us know if it helps move your EDD up.
It won’t matter. I ordered in February and am paying cash and HOPE my 9/2-9/19 EDD does not push again with so many others.

Big move! EDD two weeks earlier. Now Sep 03-14. MSLR black/cream 19"
EDD refresh earlier this month was Sep 4-30, then Sep 18-30, now first half of next month. 🤞
Just remember EDD actually is meaningless. I, for example, and two days in my five day window and my car has not arrived at the Svc center and has no defined arrival time. Many others have had similar experience. A VIN gives them new more creative explanations for shipping delays. Any time now I expect to be told that my Miami delivery was shipped via the Panama Canal which is now backed up. Maybe not, it might work out. They've also reneged on my trade in so there is that.

Repeat: "I am so happy to have made so much on TSLA that this is a small price to pay".

I really thought it was you who picked it lol

Repeat: "I am so happy to have made so much on TSLA that this is a small price to pay".
You only MAKE $$ when you sell, so...have you actually sold TSLA and cashed out some? If so, you got some big capital gains tax, no? Nothing wrong with it either way but just saying. ;) If not, then it's just $$ in your investment account and may likely just stay there and be passed on to your children (assuming you have kids) as part of their inheritance. I mean, I think it's funny when people are like "yeah, I've made soooooo much money on TSLA that I basically bought a new $100k+ Tesla for free" or whatever when poor schlumps like me just pay for mine with cash without selling any stock whatsoever. 😜