Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have had our Pearl White P85+ for about 10 days and 800 miles now. Love the car, its performance, the hips, the spoiler and everything else!
photo 2.JPG

Not exactly a delivery, but P15555 was the next car to go up on the bamboo inspection platform at the Tesla factory when I was on my tour today. A red P85+ for the US market.

Lots of European signature cars on the line, including many tags reading "Norway."Interesting to see parking sensors a on factory Model S. Almost invisible on darker colors, but quite apparent on white.

Not exactly a delivery, but P15555 was the next car to go up on the bamboo inspection platform at the Tesla factory when I was on my tour today. A red P85+ for the US market.

Woo hoo! Waiting on 156XX, so getting close. Did it look like they were doing all P85+'s or did it look like a good combination of different styles / options coming through at the same time?

I'm late to the game in terms of providing my update, but got word today that mine is scheduled to arrive in Rockville Sat. after rolling off the line Monday. I'm P15560 (60kWh). My car seemed to be making record time until I may have screwed up the process by adding jumpseats into the equation a week after finalizing for the first time. I originally finalized on 6/14 and had a VIN by 6/18 with a delivery window starting 7/5. July 21 isn't too bad, but I sure was excited about what could have been a 3 week turnaround.