Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA: Some new owners are reporting “daytime running lamp malfunction” notification (and one or both lamps actually failing to illuminate) less than a month after delivery. Before you panic and schedule service, try manually locking and unlocking the car, especially if you have your lock setting to remain unlocked at home. Should fix the issue in most cases. Rebooting does not fix the issue.
I got the message a day ago from November build and it went away after a drive

Reactions: nyucla
I’m trying to process the effects of this latest job cuts to our Service Centers. We’ve been fortunate to have very good service in our part the world. Now we’ve lost some longtime experienced people. The logic used to cut those people makes no sense. They certainly weren’t carrying any extra fat to begin with. I guess it fits with a lot of other decisions being made by their part time leader ….. There’s also been a couple of them that were not part of the cut that resigned also. They were just tired of riding the end of the bullwhip wondering when they would thrown off. It’s a frustrating time right now.

I’m trying to process the effects of this latest job cuts to our Service Centers. We’ve been fortunate to have very good service in our part the world. Now we’ve lost some longtime experienced people. The logic used to cut those people makes no sense. They certainly weren’t carrying any extra fat to begin with. I guess it fits with a lot of other decisions being made by their part time leader ….. There’s also been a couple of them that were not part of the cut that resigned also. They were just tired of riding the end of the bullwhip wondering when they would thrown off. It’s a frustrating time right now.
I’m very worried about the service as well. When I got my 2018 model 3 service was great and now it’s not and I just got a 2023 S

Reactions: zoomer0056
Did they really cut people from the service centers? They were already understaffed by a huge amount. How could they justify that?